19th December 2014, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare and score 95% in 12th board exams?

sir, iam studying in 11 . and in coming march my 12 classes will start . so how to prepare for exam to crack 95% . is ncert books suficient or needed to refer more books. then what are the good books

19th December 2014, 10:26 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare and score 95% in 12th board exams?

You should concentrate on all subjects in your intermediate, to score 95 percentage. And NCERT books are not sufficient to get 95 percent. You have to refer various books to be familiar with every topic. So, that you can score good percentage.

TIPS:-
1)Concentrate on Mathematics, You can get full marks in mathematics, if you can practice well.
2)Attend college regularly and try to learn all the concepts.
3)If you have any doubts, then try to clear them immediately by consulting your faculty.
4)Refer previous year's question papers.
5)Solve as many as model papers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?