20th April 2016, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Good career options after scoring 85% in 10th? How is it to do Aeronautical engineering?

If I get 85%and above in 10th what is good career option for me. I am bit interested in aeronautical engineering. I am staying in Parel.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career options available in the field of science after studying Aeronautical Engineering
  2. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  4. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  5. What should I do for a good career after completing B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering?
  6. Which Space Technology courses can i take after completion plus two?
  7. Am I eligible to sit for campus interview of company after scoring 1st class or 60% aggregate? Career options available after engineering? Do I need any special preparation?
  8. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  9. Career options available after graduating in IT? Which are the good colleges?
  10. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Career options in software engineering course? How to get a good college for the same?
  12. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. How to Get Into Aeronautics Field?
  14. What should I study in 11th standard to build my career after completing 10th?
  15. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2?
  16. Which options of branches are available for B.E. after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  17. What are the career options in Humanities stream providing good salaries? Which colleges can I get in Hyderabad after scoring 77% in 12th?
  18. Which are the good colleges in India and Abroad for Aeronautical Engineering? Which entrance exams to prepare to get Aeronautical Engineering?
21st April 2016, 01:06 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Good career options after scoring 85% in 10th? How is it to do Aeronautical engineering?

There are many career fields available after 10th class , but you should choose your interesting career field aeronautical engineering.

Aeronautical Engineering Eligibility
- You must have passed (10+2) in science stream with PCM as a main subjects from a recognised university.
- You should have appeared entrance exam JEE Main.

Top Institutes Offering Aeronautical Engineering
- Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering , Dehradun
- Satyabhama University , Chennai
- Manipal Institute of Technology , Manipal
- Indian Institute of Space Science & Technology , Thiruvanthapuram
- Bengal Engineering & Science University , Kolkata
- Indian Institute of Aircraft Engineering , New Delhi
- Acharya Institute of Technology , Bangalore
- PEC University of Technology , Chandigarh

Top Recruiters In Aeronautical Engineering
- Air India
- Indian Airlines
- HAL (Hindustan Aeronautical Ltd.)
- NAL (National Aeronautical Lab.)
- Helicopter Corporation India & Flying Club
- Civil Aviation Department
- ISRO & Defence Services
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?