21st June 2011, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Which are the good colleges I can get for commerce after passing SSC exam with 78%? Any colleges near Dombivli, Thane, Mulund, Sion and Kalyan?

Hello everyone. I have just passed my ssc exams n got 78 %.
I want to opt for commerce. Can any1 suggest me sum gud colleges ??
I live in Dombivli, so i want colleges near dombivli, eg in thane, mulund, sion, kalyan etc.
Plz suggest me sum gud colleges...

Related Questions:
31st October 2011, 11:39 PM
abhin91
Member+

Default Re: Which are the good colleges I can get for commerce after passing SSC exam with 78%? Any colleges near Dombivli, Thane, Mulund, Sion and Kalyan?

List of Commerce Colleges in Mumbai :

H.R. College of Commerce & Economics, Dinshaw Wachha Rd, Churchgate, Mumbai - 20.

Sydenham College of Commerce & Economics, .B Road, Churchgate, Mumbai - 20.

K.P.B. Hinduja College of Commerce, Charni Road, Mumbai - 4.

Ganshyamdas Saraf Girl's College of Arts & Commerce, Swami Vivekanand Rd,
Malad (West), Mumbai - 400 064.

Mithibai Motiram Kundnani College of Commerce & Economics, Bandra, Mumbai - 50.

Chatana's Hazarimal Somani College of Commerce & Arts, Bandra, Mumbai - 51.

Tolani College of Commerce, Share-E-Punjab Colony, M Caves Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai - 93.
28th April 2012, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the good colleges I can get for commerce after passing SSC exam with 78%? Any colleges near Dombivli, Thane, Mulund, Sion and Kalyan?

Please provide me list of commerce colleges in Thane having "Marathi" as an medium of instruction.
27th May 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

suggest me some commerce college near dombivali, kalyan, thane and mulund.I have passed ICSE exam with 85%.
6th June 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

List and info abt commerce colleges in kalyan and thane offering 11th &12th till B.com
10th January 2013, 05:10 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

the good colleges I can get for commerce after passing SSC exam with 78%? Any colleges near Dombivli, Thane, Mulund, Sion and Kalyan

1.Mithibai Motiram Kundnani College of Commerce & Economics

2.H.R. College of Commerce & Economics

3.chatana's Hazarimal Somani College of Commerce & Arts

4.K.P.B. Hinduja College of Commerce,

5.Tolani College of Commerce

6.Sydenham College of Commerce & Economics

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11th June 2013, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage do I require for admission in CA COLLEGES IN MUMBAI
26th September 2013, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

NAMES OF COLLEGES IN KALYAN AFTER SSC
9th June 2014, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

which is the best goverment college of commerce in kalyan, mulund, thane, dombivali?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?