7th April 2011, 11:08 PM
ATULASK

After completing 12th commerce is it possible to go for BBA/BCA/BMS? Any colleges where I can get admission? I am from Kalyan-Thane

My son will be completing 12th commerce (result awaited).
Please suggest if we can go for BBA / BCA/BMS or pure B. Com.
He did not opt for Maths.
We stay in Kalyan - Thane(Mumbai).
Do also suggest good colleges where we can go for admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the good colleges I can get for commerce after passing SSC exam with 78%? Any colleges near Dombivli, Thane, Mulund, Sion and Kalyan?
  2. Names of the commerce colleges near Dombivali, Thane, Kalyan and Mulund? I have passed ICSE exam with 85%
  3. Details of the colleges available in the region of Thane and Kalyan?
  4. List of private institutes for diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of MCA colleges available in Thane? What's the admission procedure? I've completed 12th(Maths) with 62.83% marks
  6. From where I will get the application form of B.Ed CET in Thane? How to apply? -- [New]
  7. Cut off list for B.M.S. of different colleges?
  8. List of Commerce colleges available in Thane vicinity? I've completed 10th with 57% marks
  9. Admission in commerce in Mumbai college after completing SSC school from Thane? Will I get the domicile certificate?
  10. How can I get admission in B.Pharmacy in Mumbai college? I have scored 54% in HSc exam
  11. List of colleges in Thane and Navi Mumbai which offer B.Com(Accounting & Finance) if secured 63.69% in HSC Science?
  12. List of the colleges in Thane district, offering diploma course in automobile engineering for me? I will write 10th exam and hope to get more than 67% marks in 10th
  13. Date of start of M.Com admission in colleges of Thane and Mulund?
  14. What is the average cut off for Commerce student to get admission in BA Psychology?
  15. Which are the good colleges to do M.Com at Kalyan?
  16. List of commerce colleges in Thane city and nearby locations?
  17. Which are the colleges for B.ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai?
  18. Can i opt commerce side after completing 12th in Science stream?
10th January 2012, 04:46 PM
rit.dubey

Default Re: After completing 12th commerce is it possible to go for BBA/BCA/BMS? Any colleges where I can get admission? I am from Kalyan-Thane

hi there are some college in Kalyan like Agrawal,Birla and somaya colleg in which are providing all courses..which you mentioned..pleas go for it
10th January 2012, 08:58 PM
saurabh.dhyani

Default Re: After completing 12th commerce is it possible to go for BBA/BCA/BMS? Any colleges where I can get admission? I am from Kalyan-Thane

hi,
After your completion of 12th with commerce it is possible to go for BBA/BCA by giving the related entrance exam.
as you did not have maths as a subject in 12th dont worry because you can still give the entrance exam.
thank you.
15th April 2012, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

my son has given 12th exam commerce result awaited,please suggest what to do As he dont want to continue college , we stay in thane . he like to do softwear eng.
15th April 2012, 09:28 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear

After completion of 12th commerce then various option is for you

because after 12th you go for

BBA

BCA
MBA
LAW
etrc..............

Here i will give details:-

Good Luck.............
15th May 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

i gave the exam of 12th(with maths)......and i think i would get around 65%........and i am confused between bbi,bms or cs........please suggest?????n also suggest colleges....i am from Mumbai-Ghatkopar
2nd June 2012, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th commerce with 43% with no maths. I am SC student. I stay in mumbai. Can I get the admission for BMS and is it necessary to give entrance exam? Name the Colleges for BMS in Mumbai and Pune
2nd June 2012, 01:35 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

yes you can easily apply for BBA or BCA after giving your 12th exam.

BBA eligibility criteria:- He or she should have passed their Higher Secondary Examination or equivalent examination with a minimum of 40% marks.
Age limit:- 17-22 yrs

BCA eligibility criteria:-The candidate should be passed with 50% marks in 10+2 with Mathematics as one of the subjects (As per Kurukshetra University Norms). The admissions will be done purely on merit basis. The applications will be sorted and on the basis of %-age of marks the admissions will be done.

BMS eligibility criteria:-Eligibility Criteria for taking admission in BMS is 45 percent marks in your 10+2 examination. If you have the Average percentage then you can be able to take the admission in BMS Course which is full time course of Three years.

hope this helps
9th June 2012, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

My daughter missed to apply in mnay colleges of Mumbai,and now in first cut off her name is missing, pl advcies what to be done now, can we apply for other colleges now.

regards
maanoj
H/P:09323174820
16th June 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

wanted to know degree courses available of computer related after 12th commerce ....
12th February 2013, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Which college BMS in kalyan and dombivali
2nd June 2013, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

IS it necessary to give c.p.t exam after 12th for applying in bms course
3rd December 2013, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Dear all
I would like to know how can I do Bba course.
Actually I did not finish my tenth standard atleast in India.
Is it any option to do this bba course please do let me know thanks.
11th April 2014, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

i have taken commerce in 12th without maths ... i have opt ip ...
which is the best stream that i can go for
BCOM BBA BCA or BMS
3rd June 2014, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

my 12th commerce(no maths) is completed with 73% i can get admission in MCC COLLEGE OF MULUND for BMS
11th June 2014, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Hi everyone..
I achiveved 49% in 12th science (with maths).
Can i go for BCA ? If yes, then which colleges are suitable near mumbai ?
28th May 2015, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

I AM CONFUSED WITH WHAT TO DO IS IT ALRIGHT TO DO BBA AFTER 12th WITH 63% ?????

POOJA BHANAGE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?