31st May 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Good engineering colleges with 88 marks in AIEEE exam? Can I get NIT, Rourkela?

suggest me some good engineering colleges under AIEEE 2011 WHEN I HAVE SECURED 88 MARKS in it. I belong to OBC category from Orissa. Can i get into NIT Rourkela ? or else can i get any other NITs in India? If not suggest me some top private engineering colleges where i can get with my OBC rank? Pls reply me soon, i am waiting........
thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a good branch in NIT Rourkela after scoring 154 marks in AIEEE?
  2. Can I get a seat in NIT Rourkela or Burla engineering college after scoring 85 marks in AIEEE?
  3. Can I get into NIT Rourkela with a good branch after scoring 120 in AIEEE?
  4. Which all branches will I get at NIT Rourkela? I have scored 170 in AIEEE
  5. Do NITs provide Aerospace Engineering Course? List of NITs providing the course?
  6. Can I get admission in NIT Rourkela or NIT Durgapur after scoring 33% in AIEEE? Can I get Mechanical branch in any NITs?
  7. Should I join in NIT rourkela after scoring 213 marks in IIT JEE, 407 rank in AIEEE and 52 in OJEE?
  8. Can I get any NIT college in Nagpur, Amravati and Pune after scoring 55 marks in AIEEE college? How much marks are needed in AIEEE? I have got 55 marks in AIEEE
  9. Can I get any NIT after scoring 180 in AIEEE?
  10. Which branch will i get in NIT, Rourkela after 150 in AIEEE?
  11. Names of the good colleges that I can get after scoring 123 marks in AIEEE?
  12. Admission in NIT jalandhar without AIEEE
  13. Possibility to get admission in NIT-Rourkela with 28.33 marks in GATE? -- [New]
  14. Specializations available to study in M.Tech for B.Tech(Biotechnology) graduate?
  15. What ranks in AIEEE can get seats in good government colleges and NIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Will I get admission in good colleges in Mumbai based on my 53 marks in AIEEE? List of top colleges where I stand a chance?
  17. Can I get a good branch in NIT Warangal after scoring 239 marks in AIEEE?
  18. Is there any chance for me to get a good NIT after scoring 36008 ran in AIEEE with 143(Gen) marks? Any girls quota in those colleges?
31st May 2011, 02:15 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Good engineering colleges with 88 marks in AIEEE exam? Can I get NIT, Rourkela?

hello friend
With the 88 marks in the AIEEE you won't be getting the NIT , Rourkela college even through the OBC category

As 88 marks is not enough to get admission in the top engineering colleges but then you can apply in the state counseling taking admission through the AIEEE rank

You can apply and get registered in the States like that of the Orissa , West Bengal , Maharashtra to take part in the counseling conducted for the admission through the AIEEE rank ..
31st May 2011, 03:06 PM
frooty.scooty

Default Re: Good engineering colleges with 88 marks in AIEEE exam? Can I get NIT, Rourkela?

Dear friend

I am sorry to sat that,you can't get the seat in nit college.

Nit minimum rank is 10 and 200 marks will be achieved.

Don't worry prepare for counseling.

please visit http://www.nitrkl.ac.in

for 88 marks your rank will be around 80,000-90,000
at this rank it is very difficult to get a good college if you belog to general.Yes you vcan try in your state colleges that gives admission on the basis of your AIEEE rank or you can even try some outside college that give admission on the basis of your AIEEE rank
keep try and best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all the best.
31st May 2011, 06:10 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi,
85 marks is not sufficent to get admissioned in NIT
beacause more no is required for this .
but it depends on counselling ...
31st May 2011, 07:48 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
suggest me some good engineering colleges under aieee 2011 when i have secured 88 marks in it. I belong to obc category from orissa. Can i get into nit rourkela ? Or else can i get any other nits in india? If not suggest me some top private engineering colleges where i can get with my obc rank? Pls reply me soon, i am waiting........
Thanking you
sorry to say dear this is very low score for nit rourkela.

You have to try another college.
So best of luck dear.
31st May 2011, 10:55 PM
Sumit Ahujaa

You have a good rank.
Top colleges are:

Indian Institute of Technology IIT Kanpur

Indian Institute of Technology IIT Kharagpur

Indian Institute of Technology IIT Bombay

Indian Institute of Technology IIT Madras

Indian Institute of Technology IIT Delhi

BITS Pilani

IIT Roorkee

IT-BHU

IIT-Guwahati

College of Engg , Anna University, Guindy

Jadavpur University , Faculty of Engg & Tech., Calcutta

Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad

NIT- National Institute of Technology Warangal

BIT, Mesra

NIT- National Institute of Technology Trichy

Delhi College of Engineering , Delhi
31st May 2011, 11:20 PM
mandiv

hello
dear it would be difficult for you to get any nit
but
with this rank you may get jaypee college in noida which is known for its good placements.....
so try in this one ...it would be a bright carrier for you ...
all the best
1st June 2011, 12:01 AM
Ankur agrawal

Hii,
At this score you can not get admission in the NIIT college but you have a chance to take admission in the local college s of the India ..

ankur
1st June 2011, 12:27 AM
arvind_singh
Banned

Well sorry to say it is not that easy for you to get good college this time as you asre
only scoring 88 marks .I do not think that you will get good college through your rank but
it doesn't mean that you will not get college at all .You may get college through
management quota which is available in all colleges.All colleges reserved 5% seats and
they fill it through management quota .

MANAGEMENT QUOTA ?:: To get admission to college through management seats
mean that you have to pay price for the seats .It is generally 4 to 5 lakh and could be
less and more depending on college rank.For it you must have the admit card of AIEEE.

Can i get into NIT Rourkela ?

No sorry you will not get admission in any NIT'S .You marks is too low and you will get
rank around 1.5 to 2 lakh .
5th June 2011, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

hello i am getting state rank 1344 n obc rank 260 can i get nit rourkela???? please assist me ...............
5th June 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Can i get good local engineering colleges in maharashtra with 88 marks in AIEE
5th June 2011, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

sir my aieee rank is 86343 can i get engg. Colleges in punjab
6th June 2011, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

suggest me some good engineering college i have got 95 mark in aieee 2011 in general category.will i get nit rourkela or other good colleges in india in good branch like mechanical,civil,or cse.my state rank is 1183.
6th June 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

I got 83 marks in AIEEE 20011. Can i get Govt colle. in mp state or any good college
6th June 2011, 07:20 PM
aakarshsisodiya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
suggest me some good engineering college i have got 95 mark in aieee 2011 in general category.will i get nit rourkela or other good colleges in india in good branch like mechanical,civil,or cse.my state rank is 1183.
no sorry bt i thnk ur ovrall rnk woud be around 98 thousnd through wich i don thnk u may get nit bt try 4 any gud local college
6th June 2011, 07:39 PM
hopestar

Red face Re: Good engineering colleges with 88 marks in AIEEE exam? Can I get NIT, Rourkela?

WITH 88 MARKS , IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO GET seat in NITs...

you can try for private colleges and deemed universities...

all the best
7th June 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

sir i have secured 69marks in aieee exam and my all india rank is 173513, obc category rank is 48118, state rank is 27526 and state obc category rank is 8189 and i am native of uttar pradesh.......sir tell me wich colleges can i get through this rank? and sir i need any one of these branches....mechanical or electrical or automobile??????
plz reply and comment and tell me what are the list of colleges that i can get???
8th June 2011, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

sir i have secured 70marks in aieee exam
will i get admission in any nit college
9th June 2011, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

just see your face in mirror........
10th June 2011, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

sir my rank is180567.can i get UIT cllge of burdwan ,west bengal?
11th June 2011, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

my aieee rank is 2 to 2.5 lacs can i get any aieee college in india
11th June 2011, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

my aieee rank 2 to 2.5 lacs can i get any college in india
11th June 2011, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

sir i have secured 93 marks in aieee exam and my rank is 97553 category is OBC
will i get admission in any nit college.YA NAME OF THESE COLLEGE
1.TECHNO INDIA ,SALT LAKE KALKATA.
2 HALDIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY,HALDIA
3 HERITAGE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, KALKATA
4 RCC INSTUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY KALKATA
5 IEM INSTUTE OF ENGINERRING AND MANAGEMENT,KALKATA
6 CV RAMAN COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING ORISSA
7 NIST,BERHAMPUR.
8 SILICON INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY,BHUBANESWAR
11th June 2011, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

sir i have secured 93 marks in aieee exam and my rank is 97553 category is OBC
will i get admission in any nit college.YA NAME OF THESE COLLEGE
1.TECHNO INDIA ,SALT LAKE KALKATA.
2 HALDIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY,HALDIA
3 HERITAGE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, KALKATA
4 RCC INSTUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY KALKATA
5 IEM INSTUTE OF ENGINERRING AND MANAGEMENT,KALKATA
6 CV RAMAN COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING ORISSA
7 NIST,BERHAMPUR.
8 SILICON INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY,BHUBANESWAR
11th June 2011, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

SIR I HAD GOT 124 MARKS IN AIEEE.MY OBC RANK IS 12272 . MY ALL INDIA RANK IS 52456 AND MY STATE RANK IS 3593 .CAN I GET NIT , DELHI?
11th June 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

sir i get 90220 rank in gen. catagary, suggest me some good college or deemed uni.
12th June 2011, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

MY MARKS IN AIEEE 2011 IS 137. CAN I GET NIT COLLEGE IN INDIA EVERYWHERE ? PLEASE SUGGEST ME SOON
12th June 2011, 11:23 AM
stranger351

I think the answer is yes.
You will get as you belonging to OBC category and Cut off marks for counseling is 18 as in CCB website.
So i think you will get NIT Rourkela..
You have to apply online for this before 23rd June 2011.
Fill your choices and then AIEEE contact you shortly.
12th June 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

what marks and rank do we have to get in order to get kiitee university, Bhubaneswar?
13th June 2011, 11:05 AM
tiwari ayush

why have u not included thapar university ??
also tell how is it??
14th June 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I got 41637 AIR and in OBC category 9336, I am belongs to Jharkhand and I have state rank 1705 and in OBC category 584, I would like to choose CSE branch, which college I should prefer as per my rank and good for CS branch.
14th June 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

sir,i got 558010 rank in aieee, my state rank is 19775 and i belong to ST category.rank under 'sate rank' category is 25.Will i get admission in any gud engineering college??plz suggest me any engineering college.
15th June 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

my aieee rank is 63670. suggest me good private college.
16th June 2011, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

hi
i am getting 97 marks in aieee 2011 .
and 89157 rank in aieee 2011.
can you plz suggest me the list of the colleges which i can get on my rank.

shubham.
16th June 2011, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir my AIEEE rank is 3 lakh and UPTU (UP engineering entrance exam) rank is 49,000. My PCM (Physics , Chemistry, Math) is 47% in 10 2 exam from Maharashtra board. I have UP domicile. Please let me know the list of Engg. Colleges where I can get admission. many Many Thanks Sir
17th June 2011, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Do the Engineering colleges of Andhra pradesh give admission based on AIEEE all india ranking, and if a student has appeared AIEEE from other then Andhra Pradesh and wants admission in one of te Dyderabad Engineering colleges? Please reply.
17th June 2011, 01:41 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Quote:
hello i am getting state rank 1344 n obc rank 260 can i get nit rourkela???? please assist me ...............
dude u can get this nit by your state rank.
just go through this link for more information:
www.ccb.nic.in
good luck
19th June 2011, 09:12 PM
siddharthkathuria

Quote:
Dear sir my AIEEE rank is 3 lakh and UPTU (UP engineering entrance exam) rank is 49,000. My PCM (Physics , Chemistry, Math) is 47% in 10 2 exam from Maharashtra board. I have UP domicile. Please let me know the list of Engg. Colleges where I can get admission. many Many Thanks Sir

47% marks are insufficient for most of the engineering colleges..also,at 3 lacks in aieee,you can not apply for the counselling.you can try for management seats in UP.
20th June 2011, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

can i get good college with 62 marks in aieee. plz suggest me
22nd June 2011, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir.plzzz reply me plzzz From west bengal
I have got 57 marks OBC quota rank is 70,000in Aieee my All india rank
overall 243889
category 70520
state rank
overall 7930
category 623
Can i get NIIT Durgapore
or some goofd engineering college in Delhi,NCR
plzz..Reply sir..i need ur Reply plzz
22nd June 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir.plzzz reply me plzzz From west bengal
I have got 57 marks OBC quota rank is 70,000in Aieee my All india rank
overall 243889
category 70520
state rank
overall 7930
category 623
Can i get NIIT Durgapore
or some goofd engineering college in Delhi,NCR
plzz..Reply sir..i need ur Reply plzz
25th June 2011, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

SIR Kindly send me about the counsilling detail of Uttranchal Tech. Univ. when it be held?
25th June 2011, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir my all india rank is 116523 and all india obc rank is 30362 will i get any nit after 3rd or 4th round of ccb councling
27th June 2011, 12:20 AM
raisahab

Hi dear,

You have a good rank.
Top colleges are:

Indian Institute of Technology IIT Kanpur

Indian Institute of Technology IIT Kharagpur

Indian Institute of Technology IIT Bombay

Indian Institute of Technology IIT Madras

Indian Institute of Technology IIT Delhi

BITS Pilani

IIT Roorkee

IT-BHU

IIT-Guwahati

College of Engg , Anna University, Guindy

Jadavpur University , Faculty of Engg & Tech., Calcutta

Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad

NIT- National Institute of Technology Warangal

BIT, Mesra

NIT- National Institute of Technology Trichy

Delhi College of Engineering , Delhi

Thanks
30th June 2011, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

i m from m.p. i socered 47 marks in aieee i belong to obc category so can i get any college in m.p. or in other state.
30th June 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

my rank is 600000 ...which enginiering college i get addmision..
17th August 2011, 01:45 PM
AveretutEnrit

Default Eligibility criteria to join ISRO?

What is the eligibility criteria for isro?
isro is a very good research institute that i would like to start my career in that institute.
17th August 2011, 05:40 PM
immadikondalarao

hello friend ur not the rank,plz tell rank then i can tell,88 marks is good score congrats for that .
2nd September 2011, 12:32 AM
kameshsriram

HI FRIEND,

with 88 marks in AIEEE it is difficult for you to get into NIT ROURKELA...

you can get admission into thise colleges which are giving admission through AIEEE exam

all the best..
3rd September 2011, 01:28 AM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

dear friend ,

after scoring 88 marks in the aieee exam one can get rank about 1lakh.
and you are the student belongs to obc category.

the cutoffs for all the branches in nit's for obc candidate never exceed than 60k to 70k.
except the nit , bhopal. but your home state is other than bhopal.

and its also difficult to get admission in the nit rourkela on the rank of about 1 lakh.

you can get admission in the private universities like
1) lovely professional university , Punjab
2) sharda university , noada.

for more detailed information of admission procedure of aieee kindly visit the website
www.ccb.nic.in

thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?