17th November 2010, 12:31 PM

What ranks in AIEEE can get seats in good government colleges and NIT?

what is the cutoff mark for aieee and aipmt ,nda.what ranks in aieee are considered to be good to get selected for nits and other govt. engineering colleges .what are the seat available for that.thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. AIEEE: sc category rank in all india basis and state basis will be considered or it helps in getting admission?
  2. In which NIT can I get admission after scoring an overall rank of 66598?
  3. Can I get management seat for B.Tech electronics and communication engineering?
  4. How to do IIT after passing diploma?
  5. After securing 4773 rank in AIEEE can I get a chance in NIT Durgapur? List of some good government aided engineering colleges in West Bengal?
  6. List of colleges in which I can have in AIEEE counseling after scoring 47 marks in AIEEE? Opening and closing ranks?
  7. What all colleges can I get at various ranks in AIEEE? List of colleges and cutoff marks to get the college?
  8. How many seats are there in AIEEE and UPTU? Details about number of seats in Government Colleges under AIEEE?
  9. Does this valuable for me to gain a SAP certification being a non IT Engineer?
  10. What rank should I secure in AIEEE for getting admission in NIT, Durgapur?
  11. How to get a seat in engineering in Pondicherry NIT? Which are the top colleges(Government or Private)?
  12. How many ranks get admitted in NITs from SC Quota?
  13. Required AIEEE Ranks for NIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Total number of seats in government colleges of JEE? Chances of getting education loan? -- [New]
  15. List of the suitable universities in Germany offering MS degree for civil engineers? I have 65% marks in my B.Tech
  16. In which colleges can I get after scoring 51000 rank? Which NITs can I get? Opening and closing ranks for different colleges? What all colleges can I get in and around AP?
  17. Can I get a good branch in NIT Srinagar after scoring 97 points in AIEEE?
  18. Are IITs and NITs the same?
17th November 2010, 06:34 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: What ranks in AIEEE can get seats in good government colleges and NIT?

cut off marks of AIEEE is decreasing year by year,
but still i feel if you get rank below 2-3 thousand rank you will get very good NIT and sure for government college,
in AIPMT first you have to clear prilims then only you are eligible for mains
cutoff for prilims depends on the paper how tougher the paper and how many students scored good marks
cutoff basically between 150-200 marks
and
NDA
upsc doesn't gives details about cutoff and other things but if you are perfect in maths then 100 question will be there in mathematics papers which will help you to clear NDA exam

good luck
18th November 2010, 01:53 AM
jani.mitul
Junior Member+

Default Re: What ranks in AIEEE can get seats in good government colleges and NIT?

getting more than 180 in it's score out of nearly 450 marks would fetch you a nice college. probably the best one.
8th December 2010, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What ranks in AIEEE can get seats in good government colleges and NIT?

i got 2132 rank in aieee which college i get
9th December 2010, 09:35 PM
ramakant sharma

Smile Re: What ranks in AIEEE can get seats in good government colleges and NIT?

hello dear cut off marks depends on question paper and total aspirants so it varies year to year . for each exam either it is aieee, aipmt or nda.

now to get into good nit you need to score rank between 1- 2000
for any nit that is there are total 20 nit than in that case you need rank between 1-12000, apart from that you may be able to get into other government engineering college like IIITs and other state university colleges upto rank of 30000 again this rank and admission varies on your cast .
9th December 2010, 11:30 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: What ranks in AIEEE can get seats in good government colleges and NIT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
what is the cutoff mark for aieee and aipmt ,nda.what ranks in aieee are considered to be good to get selected for nits and other govt. engineering colleges .what are the seat available for that.thank you.
Dear friend,
You must be rank within 3000 to getting an opportunity in govt college....
9th December 2010, 11:43 PM
wajid khan

---------------------------------------------------
Quote:
10th December 2010, 02:00 AM
Swaminathan077

Smile Re: What ranks in AIEEE can get seats in good government colleges and NIT?

Dear friend ,

for being a part oh NITS and govt. colleges your marks should be in between 200 - 250

cut off of 2010 was 108
but NITS close on 15000-25000 rank so to come to that rank you have to score minimum 200 marks.

so just work in a better way AIEEE paper is simply based on CBSE pattern so clear your concepts and go through the formulae better.

best of luck
10th December 2010, 08:13 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i got 2132 rank in aieee which college i get
it again depends on your caste and category

suppose if you're a reservation category student then you will be placed in a good NIT or IIIT

all the best

~aditya~
10th December 2010, 12:34 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Hi,

To get admission in good NIT you need to secure good rank in the range of 1-8000.
For other good colleges you can get them til the rank of 20000-25000.
10th December 2010, 06:49 PM
mishra245

marks ranks

Above 375 Top 50
374 - 320 51 - 500
319 - 300 501 - 1000
all the above ranks are good for getting best engineering colleges.
10th December 2010, 09:12 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii
ranks in AIEEE can get seats in good government co
cut off marks of AIEEE is decreasing year by year,
but still i feel if you get rank below 2-3 thousand rank you will get very good NIT and sure for government college,
in AIPMT first you have to clear prilims then only you are eligible for mains
cutoff for prilims depends on the paper how tougher the paper and how many students scored good marks
cutoff basically between 150-200 marks
and
NDA
upsc doesn't gives details about cutoff and other things but if you are perfect in maths then 100 question will be there in mathematics papers which will help you to clear NDA exam

good lcuk.
4th January 2011, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for admission to Delhi Technological Univertisity. What AIEEE rank do I need to get into it?
25th January 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

what ranks in aieee can get seats in dce or nsit however i am student of delhi region?
26th January 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
i want to know that how many rank i get in iit-jee delhi to take admission in nit and aieee
26th January 2011, 11:47 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
cut off marks for aieee is above or 200 marks .
it is sufficient to get a good collage.
cut off marks for aipmt is about 175 marks
4th February 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

cut off marks for aieee govt. colleges
6th February 2011, 12:45 AM
aryabhatta

dear

if you want to get admission in good government colleges and NIT then you must get atleast below then 5000 rank that will be enough for a good government college and NIT
11th March 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

what is the cutoff marks for aieee 2011 to get admission in NIT ;JALANDHAR
29th March 2011, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

what state rank in aieee do i have to get to get mechanical engg in nit surathkal?
31st March 2011, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

sir, what rank should i take that i get a good engg. college .
1st April 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i just want 2 knw dat if i fetch marks btween 250-300, den what sort of college can i get??
26th April 2011, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Which govt. engineering colleges are available in andhra pradesh under AIEEE and nearest to andhra pradesh. V.V.Babu
2nd May 2011, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

i am getting around 65000 rank in aieee? which college may i probably get? are they good enough?
2nd May 2011, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

which govt. college will i get with 30000 rank in aieee?
2nd May 2011, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

i expect 80 marks inaieee 2011 . Have we got any self deemed univercity for b.tec?
2nd May 2011, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

i got 120 marks i aiee 2011 .... wic colleges shud i preffer in counsilling...
3rd May 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

My self siddhant ,i belong to Sc category and i expected to score 145 marks in AIEEE 2011,can expect to get any of the NIT . If yes can i get NIT BHOPAL
3rd May 2011, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

SIR I AM EXCEPTING 140 MARKS IN AIEEE 2011 CAN I GET MANIT BHOPAL REPLY ME ON [email protected]
4th May 2011, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

what college will i get if i score 136/360 in aieee 2011
4th May 2011, 01:19 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

This time students are saying the papers was little difficult so may be this time the marks
scored by students will not be more .

To get into NIT's and other good colleges your rank should be under 15,000 to
for general candidates.

Top NIT's

NIT- National Institute of Technology Warangal
NIT- National Institute of Technology Trichy
NIT- National Institute of Technology, Suratkal
Motilal Nehru National Inst. of Technology, Allahabad
NIT- National Institute of Technology, Calicut

To get admission to these colleges your rank should be under 6,000.
4th May 2011, 01:57 PM
SAMSUMIT

Quote:
what is the cutoff mark for aieee and aipmt ,nda.what ranks in aieee are considered to be good to get selected for nits and other govt. Engineering colleges .what are the seat available for that.thank you.
hi frd
if you score below 50000 rank then you easily get the best college in nit group and after competing the course your go. Job is with you .so work had as you can

with regards
sumt thakur
4th May 2011, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Kindly tell me if will get a seat at a good NIT, my expected score is in the range of 185-215 in the OPEN CATEGORY.
4th May 2011, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

im saloni im getting around 150 marks in aieee 2011 what NIT'S am i eligible for?
4th May 2011, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in NIT after getting rank 1.5 lakh
4th May 2011, 04:03 PM
kapil vij

their is no fixed cut-off marks in any entrance exam, it depends totally upon the competition level of students who had given the exam.
to get admitted into a good government college , your rank would be under 1000 than only you can get admission in some top reputed college. or in NITs.
because usually the top scorers in AIEEE are also the top scorer in IITJEE, so they left their seat , and get admitted into IIT, being a better option. so the top rank followers OF AIEEE get topmost colleges.
best wishes
4th May 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am expecting about 120 marks and 26,000-30,000 rank in AIEEE 2011. Which are the best colleges i can get with this marks?
5th May 2011, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

i have got 87 marks in aieee 2011 in OBC what colleges may expect in delhi
6th May 2011, 11:57 PM
sso

Can i get g.b.pant university after securing a total of 90 marks in aieee with girls quota
8th May 2011, 03:34 AM
Unregistered

hello my marks are 158 in aieee 2011... can i expect any nit ..???
8th May 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
i expect 80 marks inaieee 2011 . Have we got any self deemed univercity for b.tec?
yes self financed and deemed like birla
9th May 2011, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

i may hold my rank around 15000 can i get top groups like cse,ece,etc... in good nits and iam genaral category from a.p.
14th May 2011, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

sir, i'm scoring 130 marks in aieee 2011 and i am in PD quota as well, so what rank can i get and which college can i get?
15th May 2011, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
what college will i get if i score 136/360 in aieee 2011
same here....jaypee university
15th May 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

I m getting 140/360 in aieee 2011 and i am general in madhya pradesh.could i get any nit....please help...my email is [email protected]
16th May 2011, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

i am getting around 187 in aieee 2011....what are the options available for me????
do i stand a chance for dtu/nsit/vnit.....i am from delhi..???
16th May 2011, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

I am geting 270 marks in aieee which clg should i prefer
17th May 2011, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

I am scoring 78 mrks in aieee xam, can i get government college in west bengal????
18th May 2011, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

What rank is required to get seat in top 20 NITs through aieee exam. for OC candidate. and also in NIT warangal (AP), Rurkey (orissa) Jamshedpur, raipur, nagpur nearest to andhra pradesh.kindly intimate to me through email [email protected]
18th May 2011, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

What rank is required to get in top 20 NITs for OC candidate through AIEEE exams. such as in Warangal, Rurkela, Jamshedpur, raipur, Nagpur please informe me through my email i.e [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?