7th January 2011, 10:31 AM
mangesh pustode

Which is a good institute of NICMAR for placement among Pune, Goa or Hyderabad?

sir, which one is the better institute of nicmar for placement among pune,goa or hydrabad

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch of NICMAR would offer good placement either Pune or Hyderbad or Goa?
  2. How may I get the previous years placement records of NICMAR, Goa? What would the career opportunities it provide?
  3. How may I get details about placement in NICMAR Goa? What's the career opportunities in the same?
  4. Which is better between Goa and Hyderabad in terms of placement?
  5. Which course is better for post graduation from NICMAR after completing B.E in Civil? Details about NICMAR SODE placements -- [New]
  6. Which are the good institute for embedded system? What about the placements after completing the course? Is Oasis Pune a good institute?
  7. Which engineering college can I get in Haryana after scoring 29700 in AIEEE? I am interested in EC branch
  8. Track records and placement for PG HSEM in NICMAR Hyderabad?
  9. Information about ACM course in Goa campus of NICMAR?
  10. List of colleges I can apply for with my Tancet mark 9.750? I've completed BCA
  11. What are the job prospects for girls after completion of ACM course in Nicmar-Hyderabad? Is this course good?
  12. Which are the institutes in ACS Pune providing good PLC training and placement
  13. Results of NIA - New India Assurance Company
  14. How may I find civil engineering jobs even after scoring less marks in my graduation?
  15. List of top colleges to join MBA course? When to apply for CAT and MAT Exams to join this course?
  16. List of the part time colleges for MBA project management for civil engineers
  17. Is MBA in Advanced Construction Management from NICMAR, Pune good? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which college can I get after scoring 9312 rank?
20th April 2011, 12:16 PM
prashant.jha39
Member+

Default Re: Which is a good institute of NICMAR for placement among Pune, Goa or Hyderabad?

pune institute has the best placement
22nd May 2011, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is a good institute of NICMAR for placement among Pune, Goa or Hyderabad?

sir i want to know how to get thru NICMAR...does dis institute conduct any spcl entrance exam or thru CAT score we ll be taken...and what is d fees structure for 2 yrs full time post graduate course...plz..rply sir..
29th May 2011, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

sir, i would like to know about the fee structure at NICMAR . so, please give the details.
10th July 2011, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

salary package for nicmar pg
10th July 2011, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

salary package for nicmar pg
6th February 2012, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

sir, can i know when will be the 2nd reprocess xam for acm pune course??
10th February 2012, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

sir, can i know what will be the starting salary of PG HSEM course
19th May 2012, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me about the advanced construction management course in Goa campus of Nicmar?? Wat about their faculty, infrastructure and job prospects??
4th April 2013, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the future of PGPIFDM 2013 passout students
24th May 2013, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Does anyone have any idea about NICMAR goa placement..????/
25th May 2013, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee of nicmar college.?
23rd December 2013, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

sir, i wanted to join nicmar college so am i able to join naw whan the date is passed.....?
5th January 2014, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the average annual package for campus placement at nicmar goa campus?
5th February 2014, 03:11 AM
Unregistered

got selectd for goa nicmar, ACM!
Is der ny procedure to transfr admsn frm goa to pune or hydrabad?
Pls reply me at [email protected]
12th February 2014, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
i got selected for ACM GOA, How is the placements in GOA . And is there any options to transfer from goa to other campuses
20th March 2014, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir , I again want to know,what is the future of PGPIFDM 2013 passout students
7th January 2015, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

For the 2015 year,there will be any 2 nd process for Goa campus
1st February 2015, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Got selected for Goa Nicmar.Is there any chance to change to Hydrabad .
What is the procedure?
V.S.RAAKHAVAN
27th January 2016, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Got selected for nicmar Goa campus ? Is there any chance I can change it to nicmar Pune or Hyderabad? What is the procedure? Please reply at [email protected]
7th February 2016, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Got selected for ACM hyderabad campus, is there any chances i can change it to ACM pune campus
? What is the procedure? please reply at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?