17th August 2010, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

What can I do later after not getting a job during placements?

first of all i wanna wish u sir, but i dont know when you read our questions. so namaste sir.
my question is about placement. sir u just suppose that during my placement time, i do not get a job. sir actually i am doing B.tech-M.tech computer science and engineering dual degree. sir then tell me where i can go after this. what can i do after my engineering? i am waiting.
thank u sir

27th July 2011, 01:40 AM
mmaheshwari007

Default Re: What can I do later after not getting a job during placements?

doing a dual degree is simply super. try for jobs after developing your soft skills,leadership skills,communication skills. Atleast attend a few interviews during 3rd year.you will get a experience and then go for job interviews by doing a lot of case studies on the company you are going for interview.Be ready for facing any type of questions ask guidance from your family members who are placed in good companies.during the time of degree do atleast three paper presentations and three mini projects.if you are well versed you will get a job no need of second thought.
27th July 2011, 03:25 PM
poonam_aggarwal

if you dont get selected in ON-CAMPUS placements, then you can apply for OFF-CAMPUS placements.
you can apply for OFF-CAMPUS placements in either govt. or private sectors.
for govt. jobs you can give the entrance exam of
-NHPC(national hydro power corporation)
-NTPC(national thermal power corporation)
for job in private sectors you can give interview in
-IBM
-FUTUZI
27th July 2011, 04:43 PM
0nitesh

you can search some new job.
27th July 2011, 07:44 PM
amisha rath

hey friend..

it is obvious to have tension of placement....but don't worry you have many opportunities then after too.

well you have not mentioned your academic background ...if you have good knowledge and practical approach no one can defeat you but for being choosen in campus drive with these quality one needs to have stunning personality with good communication skills.

the options are you can get into govt jobs like ISRO,DRDO,IES,BARC.be aware of these exams notifications so you can give them.for these this forum is best.

secondly further you can be search scholar,scientist,can do Ph.d.
27th July 2011, 07:47 PM
amisha rath

hey friend..

it is obvious to have tension of placement....but don't worry you have many opportunities then after too.

well you have not mentioned your academic background ...if you have good knowledge and practical approach no one can defeat you but for being choosen in campus drive with these quality one needs to have stunning personality with good communication skills.

the options are you can get into govt jobs like ISRO,DRDO,IES,BARC.be aware of these exams notifications so you can give them.for these this forum is best.

secondly further you can be search scholar,scientist,can do Ph.d.

infact many companies recruit the trainees as employ...so be attentive at the time of choosing major training place and project,paper research.these are helpful for impressing the companies.
28th July 2011, 10:11 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi...my friend do not loose hope ,the first thing thay you can do is to atleast start preparing for the various upsc exams and also the public sector exams and try to clear them ,thats the most direst amd simplest way available for you,also you can upload your resume on various career and job hunting websites like monster.com ,timesjob.com and etc ,these websites are really helpful in getting good job.you can also join the niit courses and after that there will be great chance of getting jobs because niit do gaurantee placements
if you are thinking some thing big then you can start preparing for the indian administartive examination even thats an option for you.
even you can start preparing for the gmat examination and try to get an good rank in it so that you can be elegible atleast for ohd from some foreign university
28th July 2011, 11:38 AM
pasingh

sir do'nt worry..come to bangalore..as early as u can...give the elimus exam...u will get surely call from good companies...change ur cv...put the address of bangalore....in august there r more openings of companies..be the premium member on fresherworld,campus select etc...
or
u can prepare for gate,cdac,cat,gmat exams......
28th July 2011, 11:45 AM
pasingh

sir do'nt worry..come to bangalore..as early as u can...give the elimus exam...u will get surely call from good companies...change ur cv...put the address of bangalore....in august there r more openings of companies..be the premium member on fresherworld,campus select etc...
or
u can prepare for gate,cdac,cat,gmat exams......
23rd October 2011, 08:59 PM
srikanthreddypalwai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
first of all i wanna wish u sir, but i dont know when you read our questions. so namaste sir.
my question is about placement. sir u just suppose that during my placement time, i do not get a job. sir actually i am doing B.tech-M.tech computer science and engineering dual degree. sir then tell me where i can go after this. what can i do after my engineering? i am waiting.
thank u sir
hii friend...here i can help you.............dont lose confidence.....first believe in yourself........in case if you dont get a job apply for offcampus interviews....even if you dont get then go for MASTERS in USA.....by writing GRE AND TOEFEL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?