14th September 2010, 03:59 PM
gmahesh.

It is good to join IT course or should I go for ECE?

sir,
i want to know whether it is good to take IT in college or ECE in some other college not better as previous college

31st May 2011, 02:47 PM
stranger351

Default Re: It is good to join IT course or should I go for ECE?

Today generation is almost computerized..
Means that increases in the demand of Software engineers.
So i think the best is for you go for IT.
You can apply for TCS,WIPRO,TECH MEHNDRA,INFOSYS,PATNI etc.
ECE is also good Branch and many of students take it and job opportunities are also good.
31st May 2011, 03:20 PM
hitendra kumar malik

Thumbs up Re: It is good to join IT course or should I go for ECE?

ECE is thee best branch for you dear....if you carry with it.....

its a few difficult but not much......
all the very best
31st May 2011, 03:26 PM
hitendra kumar malik

ECE is the best branch for you my dear friend........

it few difficult but not much.......
go for it......

all the very best......
1st June 2011, 04:29 PM
byshah

As both the feild either IT or ECE are good at it's side.

If you have knowledge about programming/coding and interested to get a job in IT company where there are lots of opportunities as well as good salary packages then this would be a good option for you.
If you want to work as an engineer in manufacturing unit/production unit in any core industry, it is good choice.
As ECE is recently intoduced in colleges and due to lack of knowledge you may be misguided, but I am sure it is evergrowing field which will be a boon to your carrer. After your graduation, you can get a job in Telecom Industry, IT industry, Electronic Sector wherever you want. It is really vast and will be capturing the markets in near future.
Final decision is yours, just take proper guidance and consult your friends/colleagues before going further. All the best for your bright future.
1st June 2011, 08:32 PM
luckykai007

hello friend ..
ECE stands for the Electronics and telecommunication branch of engineering
IT stands for the Information Technology branch of engineering

Looking at the market at present the ECE branch is more preferable
As because the world is moving towards the electronics age . Everywhere there is a very vast development in the Electronics field . And if I would not be wrong then there would a lots and lots of vacancies for the ETC students in the coming years .

So my friend I would recommend you by taking all the above factors into consideration to take the ETC branch instead of the IT branch ....

so best of luck in the future ...
1st June 2011, 08:36 PM
luckykai007

hello friend ..
ECE stands for the Electronics and telecommunication branch of engineering
IT stands for the Information Technology branch of engineering

Looking at the market at present the ECE branch is more preferable
As because the world is moving towards the electronics age . Everywhere there is a very vast development in the Electronics field . And if I would not be wrong then there would a lots and lots of vacancies for the ETC students in the coming years .

So my friend I would recommend you by taking all the above factors into consideration to take the ETC branch instead of the IT branch ....

so best of luck in the future ...
25th July 2012, 12:02 AM
pardeep dhaliwal

hii friend ...

ECE is electronic and telecommunication barnch and IT is Information technology

In ECE ,the study of electronic and communication and you can get a job in telecom industry,electronic sector.

In IT ,if you are interested in programming /coding then go for IT field .In IT field there are many jobs in IT industry.

so this is depend on your interest ....so choose best ....best of luck..
25th July 2012, 12:05 AM
pardeep dhaliwal

hii friend ...

ECE is electronic and telecommunication barnch and IT is Information technology

In ECE ,the study of electronic and communication and you can get a job in telecom industry,electronic sector.

In IT ,if you are interested in programming /coding then go for IT field .In IT field there are many jobs in IT industry.

so this is depend on your interest ....so choose best ....best of luck..
25th July 2012, 10:32 PM
kalyan chakri

[QUOTE=gmahesh.;196107]sir,
i want to know whether it is good to take IT in college or ECE in some other college not better as previous college
it would be better for you to join in IT if the college is much good than ece college....if both colleges are in same level...ece is my option....better go with good college....because every course in btech has its own advantages...
26th July 2012, 11:16 AM
rch91

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmahesh. View Post
sir,
if you are getting seat in IT in some good college then its great and i think you should join it asap. As there are many jobs in IT sector like after BTech you can get job in various MNCs like
TCS
Wipro
Accenture
Infosys
IBM
Sopra
and many more which offers handsome packages and these companies are mainly software based.
26th July 2012, 06:39 PM
samatha89
Member+

As both the feild either IT or ECE are good at it's side.

If you have knowledge about programming/coding and interested to get a job in IT company where there are lots of opportunities as well as good salary packages then this would be a good option for you.
If you want to work as an engineer in manufacturing unit/production unit in any core industry, it is good choice.
As ECE is recently intoduced in colleges and due to lack of knowledge you may be misguided, but I am sure it is evergrowing field which will be a boon to your carrer. After your graduation, you can get a job in Telecom Industry, IT industry, Electronic Sector wherever you want. It is really vast and will be capturing the markets in near future.
Final decision is yours
26th July 2012, 08:52 PM
sheelasnj

Final decision is yours, just take proper guidance and consult your friends/colleagues before going further. All the best for your bright future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?