10th September 2011, 12:19 AM
rinidas001

Government jobs available after passing B.Tech IT? Can I get in Railways or Banks?

Hi,
I have done my B.Tech in Information Technology.I would like to know about government jobs available for my qualification in railways and banks.And which exams should i attend.
Kindly reply soon.
Thanks

25th December 2011, 12:34 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government jobs available after passing B.Tech IT? Can I get in Railways or Banks?

Yes you are eligible to sit for the entrance exam for the nationalized banks and Indian Railway. In order to get job with the indian banks you can sit for the clerical exam or PO exams conducted by the banks. You can sit for the common written test for clerical or PO exam conducted by IBPS. To know more refer; http://www.ibps.in. You can sit for the other banking PO exams as well. For the railway exams you can sit for the Special Class Railway Apprentice Exam.
26th December 2011, 11:12 AM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Government jobs available after passing B.Tech IT? Can I get in Railways or Banks?

LIST OF GOVT. JOBS AFTER B.Tech IT

1.SAIL

2.BHEL

3.DRDO

4.ECIL

5.IOCL

6.INDIAN RAILWAY

7.BEL

8.NTPC

9.BANKING SECTOR

10.DRDO

ALL THE BEST..........
15th March 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

I have done my B.Tech in Information Technology,and i want jobs in railways so which exams should i want to attend.
plz reply
15th March 2012, 11:43 PM
piki05

1.sail

2.bhel

3.drdo

4.ecil

5.iocl

6.indian railway

7.bel

8.ntpc

9.banking sector

10.drdo
16th March 2012, 09:17 AM
Aji.m

sir,iam a vhsc student i am join in indian army plz explain the indian army regi and interview
4th July 2013, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am a b.tech final year student.can u tell me about opportunities in a railways.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?