17th April 2011, 11:00 PM
gops1221

Government jobs available for me after completing B.Tech with 62%?

I completed my btech.i got only 62%.I need to know about the govt jobs to which i can apply

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of government jobs I can get after completing B.Tech with 70% marks and without any backlog?
  2. Government jobs available for me after completing B.Tech with 62%?
  3. Which government jobs will suit me after completing 10th with 80.2%, 12th with 94.7% and B.Tech with 73%?
  4. Which are the good government jobs for me? Can I get government jobs after completing AMIE?
  5. How may I get a well paid job? I have done graduation, MA in economics and B.Ed course
  6. How to prepare for government jobs exam after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  7. Am I eligible for any government jobs after completing B.Tech from AP university with backlogs?
  8. Details about government jobs which are available after B.Tech? Eligibility criteria and percentage? Is government job better than the private?
  9. How can I get into government jobs after completion of B.Tech (ECE)?
  10. Any government jobs available for me after completing Biotechnology with backlogs and 42% and 58% in 12th and 10th?
  11. What are the various government jobs available for B.Tech ECE students? -- [New]
  12. What are the government jobs I can get after completion of B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  13. After completing B.Tech where can I apply for government jobs? What type of preparation is needed?
  14. How can I find a government job after completing B.Tech in IT?
  15. Can I be eligible to apply for government job after completing B.Tech in KSOU?
  16. Government Jobs for maths lecturers after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  17. List of government jobs in Andhra Pradesh after completing B.Tech 3rd year CSE?
  18. How to do government job after my B.Tech EEE? -- [Most Discussed]
9th September 2011, 02:30 AM
mahireddy91
Junior Member+

Smile Re: Government jobs available for me after completing B.Tech with 62%?

yes...you can easily apply for bank jobs .....by practicing aptitude and related bank exam books.and if u wish to do in your core jobs then apply for small companies and get experience then surely you can apply for big companies..
here in companies they prefer the men /women with best worth i.e., like their knowledge and skills, if you have that skills then u will succeed in any sector not only in govt..as well as private .coming to your question i think its better to apply for bank jobs or railway department jobs .as i don't know your branch i can suggest this.
k
all the best
9th September 2011, 09:52 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Government jobs available for me after completing B.Tech with 62%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gops1221 View Post
I completed my btech.i got only 62%.I need to know about the govt jobs to which i can apply
Government jobs available for me after completing B.Tech with 62%?

Your question is Incomplete in the sense that you have not mentioned the name of your Branch .In the absense of branch information ,it becomes very difficult to help you because jobs differ according to the branch .As for example -the branches like -Mechanical ,Civil,Electrical and ECE have good quantity of private as well as government jobs but there are very limited government jobs are available for branches like -Computer science or IT.However a number of private jobs are available for these branches.

I always request users to provide us the full atleast enough details so that we can help them .If you are here to get help from us then please provide us enough details to help you.

As far as your percentage is concerned ,you have got something enough to apply for some post .So don't worry.

With Regards
ravik1214
9th September 2011, 10:13 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government jobs available for me after completing B.Tech with 62%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gops1221 View Post
You have completed your B-TECH . But your graduation marks is must be 60% above because below mention organization have criteria is above 60% in graduation . This percentage is vary from organization to organization.

So you have many options to go like govt sector ,private sector or higher study also.

The govt sector options are -DRDO , BARC , ONGC , ISRO , NIC , IGDR , UPSC EXAM , BSNL JTO ,BANK PO etc.The age limit for those organization is maximum 30 years .Age relaxation provide only for SC/ST /OBC candidate.

Also you are eligible in private sector also . the private sector company are TCS ,CTS ,IBM,HP,L&T,ALUNUS ,WIPRO etc.

The higher study options are MS , MBA ,M-TECH ,JRF ,SRF ,PHD etc.

Also you must be qualify in GATE ,CAT,MAT exam.

thanks
9th September 2011, 10:48 AM
Tulasinagababu

You have completed your B-TECH degree . so You have lots of chances in govt sector
The list of govt sector jobs are given below- DRDO , BARC , IOCL , BSNL ,ISRO ,SAIL ,HAL ,BHEL ,NTPC etc.

But for above organization you must have above 60% in graduation degree.

Other option are UPSC exam. The UPSC exams are IAS ,IPS ,IES ,NDA ,IFS,SCRA etc.

Also you are eligible for BANK PO and CLERK exam.

All the best

B.tech ECE holds tremendous scope for jobs in the govt sector. But it requires a min of 60% in ur final exam. also u may also give GATE, though its not mandatory everywhere.

there are different kinda of jobs available in different companies like GAIL, HAL, ONGC, OIL etc.
u can work as Technical Architect
Visual Arts Coordinator
VP – Information Systems
Windows Systems Enginee
Application Development
Database Administration
Hosting Service Management

some of the jobs requires u to apply online. after that u might have to write an exam and then an interview.
9th September 2011, 11:58 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

you have not mention your branch of trade of engineering.

so as a general engineering holders can appear in the given below govt exams

>>SAIL.

>>RAIL.

>>DRDO.

>>BSNL.

>>EIL.

>>IOCL.

>>NTPC.

>>BHEL.

>>BEL.

>>GAIL.

ETC.

all the best...........
6th October 2011, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

i completed my b.tech ece with 60%.are
Government jobs available for me...........
wht r the jobs/
21st November 2011, 08:58 AM
arun199011

Well,you have good enough aggregate in engineering.So,you are eligible for all government jobs.I hope you have 60% criteria in 12th and 10t standard also.For graduates government sector providing more opportunities.The jobs after B.Tech are
UPSC,
BANK JOBS,
RAILWAY JOBS,
AIR FORCE JOBS,
IAS,
IPS,
NTPC,
ONGC,
IOCL,
ECIL,
BSNL,
BHEL,
BEL etc.
For all above jobs you can apply.Before applying see the criteria and apply.For more jobs see the websites www.freshersworld.com
29th November 2011, 06:42 PM
litunu

.by practicing aptitude and related bank exam books.and if u wish to do in your core jobs then apply for small companies and get experience then surely you can apply for big companies..
here in companies they prefer the men /women with best worth i.e., like their knowledge and skills, if you have that skills then u will succeed in any sector not only in govt..as well as private .coming to your question i think its better to apply for bank jobs or railway department jobs .as i don't know your branch i can suggest this.
23rd February 2013, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

I have done my B.E. in mechanical branch with 63% average marks..
10th with 90% and 12 with 85%..
Which type of govt. Jobs are available for me with these percentage...
I am interested in my own field...
15th July 2013, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

I've Completed my B.Tech with an aggregate of 66% from the stream of computer science,
I've not written GATE exam. Will there be any chance for me to apply any Govt jobs in my field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?