16th June 2011, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

List of government jobs in Andhra Pradesh after completing B.Tech 3rd year CSE?

sir/mam , i written my btech 3rd cse exams . i want to prepare for govt jobs. so please tell me what are the govt jobs for me in andhrapradesh

Related Questions:
  1. What are the government jobs for B.Tech CSE students in Andhra Pradesh?
  2. What are the government jobs available after completing B.Tech CSE?
  3. List of government jobs to apply in Andhra Pradesh?
  4. Any jobs available for me after completing B.Tech 4 year? Any chance for bank job?
  5. How to apply for Government jobs in Andhra Pradesh after BDS with 71% marks? Entrance exams details for the same?
  6. List of Government unani jobs in karnataka or in Andhra pradesh? -- [New]
  7. Any jobs available after doing 4 year of engineering with percentage around 68%?
  8. Need guidance about applying for Government jobs in Andhra Pradesh after BDS?
  9. Government jobs in Andhra Pradesh after completing M.Pharmacy in Analysis in Kakatiya University with 75%
  10. What kind of jobs can I get in government sector after securing 73% in B.Tech 3rd year?
  11. How to prepare for government jobs exam after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  12. How to appear for BSNL JTO exam after writing 3rd year, 2nd semester exam? Best institutes offering coaching in Rayalayaseema region of Andhra Pradesh?
  13. Government Job opportunities in after the completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  14. List of scholarships for B.Tech 3rd year student in Andhra Pradesh?
  15. Various government jobs available in AP? Complete information about the government jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Government Jobs for maths lecturers after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  17. How many core companies are there in AP? How to get a job in it?
  18. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
23rd June 2011, 07:03 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of government jobs in Andhra Pradesh after completing B.Tech 3rd year CSE?

There are many companies which recruit Computer Engineer's.Some of the PSU's/Government Organizations which mainly recruits Computer Engineer's are mentioned below:-

ISRO, DRDO, BHEL, BEL, SAIL, NTPC, GAIL, AAI..etc

Recently BEL recruited about 120 Computer Engineer's for the posts of Probationary Officer's.Since your a fourth year student hence you can go through the many exams conducted by PSU's and State Boards.You can get the notification and other details in the weekly journal Employment News or on the company's website.You can even attend exams conducted by your State's PSC,SSC and UPSC.Please go through their websites for more information regarding these Boards.

For UPSC-Click here
For SSC-Click here
For PSU's-Click here

Computer Engineer's are usually selected as Probationary Engineer's, Research Engineer and other posts.If attended for exams conducted by UPSC and SSC then other posts are given.
23rd June 2011, 07:19 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government jobs in Andhra Pradesh after completing B.Tech 3rd year CSE?

HI DUDE
your branch is CSE
but you prepare govt. job
you prepare like:--

ISRO,DRDO,BSNL,BHEL....

YOU WELL PREPARE FOR THIS..
BECAUSE IT IS A TOUGH EXAM...........
23rd June 2011, 08:08 AM
Sagar Keshari

theie are a number of jobs but the main thing is you percentage. the only thing matters a lot is percentages. ya you can get private as well as govermental sectore like BHEL , BEL, SAIL, ISRO, NTPC . you can also opt for some competitive exam as conducted like psu,upsc, ssc. these exam date are nearly in may.
24th June 2011, 12:20 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir/mam , i written my btech 3rd cse exams . i want to prepare for govt jobs. so please tell me what are the govt jobs for me in andhrapradesh
hi friend,

You have many jobs in the software side for the computer engineers.

In government ,

1.BSNL
2.RRB
3.Banks (Technical officer)
4.ISRO
5.In Navy
6.RAILWAY
7.SCHOOL TEACHER
8.ELECTRICITY BOARD.

All the best.
27th June 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

i had completed my b-tech in 2010 and my age is 23yrs and my percentage is 53.95 and 63.5 in inter(m.p.c),74.16 in tenth(s.s.c) and cast is (sc-b).so please help me that which jobs i must apply and how would i get job
4th July 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Indianarmy?
4th July 2011, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

LIST OF GOVT JOBS AFTER 12TH PASS
28th July 2011, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

what are got job in b-tech completed ece branch
2nd August 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

I am a CSE 2011 Passout from JNTU affiliated college.I have an aggregate percentage of 71.34 in Engineering,90% in Intermediate and 87% in SSC. I want to apply for the government Engineering posts. Can anyone suggest me the jobs that I am eligible to apply
4th August 2011, 03:49 PM
jitendra1117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
LIST OF GOVT JOBS AFTER 12TH PASS

hi friend
first of all you didn't clear that what your stream in 12th class . if i considered that you have science stream then you can go in many sector by this stream just like that
army sector
iocl
cdac
government companies
sail
navy
defense
bank sector
ntpc
bhel
wipro
relience
and many more companies
if you are interested in defense then you can apply there,but here age limitation is required age limit -21-30 years old

if you would like to do further studies for high seleried jobs
1st October 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

im doing b.tech 4th with 62% deparment of information technology . is im eligible for government jobs . if eligible suggest me some of companies plz
19th October 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

where do i find list of jobs in a.p. govt. for accounts n audit field?
19th October 2011, 05:39 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
As you are doing B.tech course in computer science stream then you can go for govt. jobs like-

ISRO
DRDO
BARC
BHEL
SAIL
GAIL
ECIL
NTPC
ONGC

BANK PO exam
Defense exams like- CDS, UES etc..
UPSC conducts civil service exams like- IAS, IES, IPS, IFS..

But you can apply for all these jobs when you will be in final year of your graduation..

So go for it..
All the best.
7th November 2011, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
i completed my b.tech in 2010(electrical and electronic engg..). and i have 64.6% agregate...can i elegible to apply govt jobs..
how can i start my search.......
7th November 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

iam diploma EEE with 58.9% , in 2004 completed .and also i completed Btech EEE 2009 year with 56% only is im eligible for government jobs , i have good knowledge of the subject , and also prparing for AEs , please sujests me for any help my best feature
9th November 2011, 12:14 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
After completing 3rd year of B.Tech
You can not appear for any govt. jobs.
At first,
you should complete your graduation.
Then you are eligible for these type of govt. jobs.

List of govt. jobs :

>>SAIL

>>BHEL

>>DRDO

>>ECIL

>>NTPC

>>IOCL

>>BEL

>>GAIL
27th November 2011, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR/MADAM,
I HAVE COMPLETED MY DIPLOMA IN EEE AND DOING BTECH IN EEE BRANCH.I HAVE COMPLETED MY POST
GRADUATE IN COMPUTER APPLICATIONS,HARDWARE,PHOTOSHOP.SO PLEASE CAN U SUGGEST ME TO WHICH JOBS MY QUALIFICATION
IS SUITABLE.I HAVE DONE A PROJECT ON PLC.
THANK YOU SIR/MADAM.
28th December 2011, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR/MADAM
1.I HAVE COMPLETED B.COM AND MBA FINANCE
2.AND I HAVE CERTIFICATION COURSES TALLY 7.2,PGDCA PLEASE CAN U SUGGEST ME TO WHICH JOBS MY QUALIFICATION
IS SUITABLE.
THANK YOU SIR/MADAM.
5th February 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

hello sir... i have 57% in b.tech Information Technology and 81 in intermediate, 75 in 10th can anyone tell me which job i have to prefer?
6th February 2012, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

hello sir... i have 73% in b.tech Information Technology and 90 in intermediate, 85 in 10th can anyone tell me which job i have to prefer?
17th December 2012, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Iam dng B.tach 3rd year in cse nd with an aggregate of 65%,Iam interested in reasearch side,is it suites me
nd can u plz suggest me track....
21st January 2013, 06:49 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

List of government jobs in Andhra Pradesh after completing B.Tech 3rd year CSE

1.RAILWAY
2.ELECTRICITY BOARD.
3.bsnl
4.rrb
5.banks technical officer
6.in navy
7.isro

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
22nd January 2013, 01:58 PM
purvi52

List of government jobs in Andhra Pradesh after completing B.Tech 3rd year CSE

1.RAILWAY
2.ELECTRICITY BOARD.
3.bsnl
4.rrb
5.banks technical officer
6.in navy
7.isro
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?