23rd September 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Government jobs for B.Tech Automobile students?

i finiished b.tech automobile in tamil nadu. what are the government jobs will get

7th November 2011, 02:00 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government jobs for B.Tech Automobile students?

The candidates can apply for jobs related to the technical area. You can opt for jobs in government automobile companies. There are also opportunities in the academic fields. You can opt for the research programs in ISRO, DRDO. There are vacancies in various nationalized banks also. You can also secure government jobs through attending the UPSC or SSC exams.
23rd March 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

i am persuing automobile engineering, 60percent in 10, 53percent in 12, i have backlogs in my 1st,2nd,3rd sem but i have cleared it.i am eligible or not to appear cdse/ues/ekt/afct. Please clearify my doubt by sending a text on 7439319631
25th July 2014, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

how can an automobile engineering students can get a job in government and
whatare the required skils to get a job and required %
15th February 2018, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Fresher automobile engineering graduate trainee or employment address
email id: [email protected]
16th February 2018, 06:50 PM
jaswant Kumar shrivas
Junior Member+

TNPSC CESE recruitment 2017-2018 tamilnadu public service commission invites the applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Asst Engineer posts
Name of post
1 Assistant Director of industrial safety and health
2 junior electrical inspector
3 Assistant Engineer

Details are available in
Www.tnpsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?