25th May 2015, 11:11 AM
Deepa HH

Government jobs without entrance exam

For getting a government job is it must we need to write entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do after BSc course?
  2. For what entrance exams am I applicable to get government jobs? Types of entrance exams for which I need to apply for better jobs?
  3. Details of the entrance exams for different government jobs? What will be the salary?
  4. Benefits of doing Private jobs over Government jobs?
  5. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How may I get a well paid job? I have done graduation, MA in economics and B.Ed course
  7. Government jobs and entrance exams after B.Arch?
  8. Application procedure for Government jobs after M.Pharmacy and entrance exams details for the same? -- [New]
  9. List of government jobs available after completing PG in Pharmacology? Which entrance exams to answer to get into a Government Job?
  10. What are the suitable government jobs for me that I can join at an age of 40 years
  11. Which entrance exam to answer to get government jobs after pursuing MBA in marketing?
  12. Where can I get government jobs or semi government companies jobs after completing MBA in Marketing?
  13. Is there any chance for a job after completing Polytechnic Course?
  14. List of government jobs for M.Pharmacy post graduate? In which entrance exams to appear?
  15. What are the central government jobs after BDS? Books to be referred for the entrance exam?
  16. What are engineering related government jobs? How to apply for NET exam?
  17. Details about the entrance exam for government jobs for mechanical engineers?
  18. Hindi Teacher government jobs in Navi Mumbai? Which exam should I give?
25th May 2015, 12:18 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Government jobs without entrance exam

Yes its mandatory to clear the entrance exam.

This entrance exam mainly consists of multiple choice question and these question would come from the specified chapters.

Once the written exam is cleared,then the selected candidate would be called for sn interview

Interview consists of personnel introduction,phycologicsl test,body language

After that the qualified candidate would be send for training
25th May 2015, 12:37 PM
charitchaitra

Yes there are in private companies . Very few government companies prefer walk in or direct interview based your year of experience and education qualification and your academic scores everything matters then only you may get interview calls.

Most of companies do prefer written test and then interview. Now even post graduate courses also offer entrance and then counselling will there and then final selection to get seats as per your score.
25th May 2015, 08:12 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# Days are gone when the government jobs are easily available merely on the basis of educational qualification.

# 30-40 years ago, at that time the literacy rate in India was too low. At that time, even a candidate with educational qualification of matriculation got good government job without any entrance examination.

# Today, the literacy rate in India has highly elevated. Today, there are hundreds of candidates competing even for a single posts.

# Today in the world of throat-cut competition, we can can dream of any government job without any entrance examination or interview.

# You are advised not to fear from entrance examination. Just focus on your preparation. Work more on your shortcomings. With your severe hard work, sincerity, determination, proper strategy and time table you can easily crack the entrance examination in order to get government job of your choice.
26th May 2015, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Can we have some examples of how the questions will be given on what topics based?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?