17th December 2014, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Government jobs and entrance exams after B.Arch?

What type of government jobs can we write after finishing b.arch and what government jobs we can go

Related Questions:
  1. Details of the entrance exams for different government jobs? What will be the salary?
  2. Can we get government jobs after passing Electronics and Instrumentation? Any entrance exams to get government jobs?
  3. List of government jobs available after completing PG in Pharmacology? Which entrance exams to answer to get into a Government Job?
  4. For what entrance exams am I applicable to get government jobs? Types of entrance exams for which I need to apply for better jobs?
  5. List of government jobs for M.Pharmacy post graduate? In which entrance exams to appear?
  6. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
  8. After Diploma what to do if financial condition is not good?
  9. Government jobs and entrance exams after B.Arch? -- [New]
  10. Information regarding Entrance Exams to get Government Jobs for MCA candidates?
  11. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in CSE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  12. Which are the various government jobs available in the field of Pharmacy? Which are the exams?
  13. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  14. What are the government jobs available in Military and Railways areas for M.Pharma students? What are the entrance exams for the same?
  15. If I have 62% in B.E ECE can I apply for government jobs? Which are the upcoming government exams?
  16. What will be different Government Jobs? Various Exams for Government jobs for the next year?
  17. Which exams to write to get in government jobs after B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  18. What kind of Government Jobs that I can go for after completion of BE in the year of 2011? Reference Books to prepare for these Exams?
18th December 2014, 10:27 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Government jobs and entrance exams after B.Arch?

Every year state and central government conducting various entrance examinations for engineering services, civil services, defense and public services and many more throughout the country.

A nationwide competitive examination in India is conducted by Union Public Service Commission for recruitment to the various civil services of the Government of India, including Indian Administrative Service,

It recruits engineers for various services combined defense service examination is conducted twice a year by Union Public Service Examination for recruitment into Indian Military Service, Officers training Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Indian Air Force Academy. Apart from this, State government also conducting various public service exams for recruitment into Law officer, junior engineer, draftsman, sanitary inspector, etc.

List of UPSC Exams
  • Civil Services Examination
  • Engineering Services Examination(IES)
  • Combined Defence Services Examination(CDSE)
  • National Defence Academy Examination(NDA)
  • Naval Academy Examination
  • Combined Medical Services Examination
  • Special Class Railway Apprentice(SCRA)
  • Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination
  • Geologists’ Examination(GE)
  • Central Armed Police Forces(AC)

Generally selection will be based on written exam and interview.
7th June 2017, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have ba in geography with 60% and ma in hindi by IGNOU with 62% sir may I eligible for a assistant professor after net please advice at email id [email protected]
3rd February 2020, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

when is the vacancy or recruitment are held for various govt posts after barch ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?