16th August 2017, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Government law college counseling date announcement and procedure to apply?

Government law college counseling date announcement and procedure to apply? Can someone please give me the latest update on the same? I want to apply for the course and currently am not sure about the process and dates followed for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Counseling date for 3 course years in government law college in Tamilnadu?
  2. Last date of M.E counseling? Where to get counseling forms in Erode? Procedure for applying for counseling?
  3. Procedure for registering for counseling in Delhi Technical University? How to apply/register for counseling? Date of counseling?
  4. Details and procedure to apply in MHRD scholarship? Announcement date and last date of form submission?
  5. Can I join BL Evening course in Tamilnadu if I am 40 years old
  6. How to get admission in Government College of Law Mumbai, Faculty of Law Delhi and ILS Pune? What is the admission procedure for 3 years course?
  7. What is the procedure for Re-Counseling?
  8. Procedure to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of the B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu having government seat? Date of start of counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the counseling date for Siddha? What is the cutoff required to apply for Siddha in government college
  10. Date of sale of forms of government law college for 5 years law course? What is the merit cut off percentage?
  11. What is the date of announcement for counseling of NTR health university?
  12. Which colleges can I probably get after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of counseling?
  13. Procedure for getting admission in Law college? What is the fee structure and admission date?
  14. Last date to get TANCET application form? Procedure to apply for counseling?
  15. B.A LLB(hons) five year integrated course in Tamilnadu - Admission details?
  16. Procedure to get admission in any Law College in Gujarat for a candidate who has secured 94% in 12th?
  17. Whether migration form DY Patil Law College to Indian Law Society's Law College is possible or not? -- [New]
  18. Can i do LLB from Government Law College, Mumbai after studying B.Com?
11th January 2018, 03:49 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government law college counseling date announcement and procedure to apply?

The admission in most of the government colleges in various courses are offered on the basis of entrance examination.

The academic session in the course begins from June or July. So, the counselling is conducted in month Of May ( varies with universities and colleges ).

So, kindly visit official website of respective institute for detail information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?