30th March 2011, 03:08 PM
rajdeep sinha

In which government sector exam is a Telecommunication allowed to sit?

sir, I Rajdeep sinha is a telecommunication student of 2nd year.
my question to you is, in which all government sectors exam i am eligible to sit in?

Related Questions:
  1. In how many subjects am I allowed to sit for compartment exam if I have 5 subjects? Am I eligible to sit for AIEEE exam if I have passed 12th from open board?
  2. Am I eligible to get a government job after 38 years of age? -- [New]
  3. List of government exams which we can write after completion of B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering?
  4. How may I get a job in telecom sector? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering and I have 4 years work experience as an MIS executive
  5. List private sector job opportunities for females in Telecommunication sector?
  6. Job in any government sector after passing diploma engineering in electronics and telecommunication with 67%?
  7. Why are girls not allowed to sit for NDA exam?
  8. Can I get a job as a officer while doing final year engineering with Electronics and Mass Communication?
  9. How to shift to government sector while working in private sector?
  10. How to do a job in core company in Pune? I am a 3rd year E&TC student
  11. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  12. How can I develop my career in the Telecom Sector after working in Telecommunication Sector?
  13. Government sector jobs for 30 years old B.Tech graduate?
  14. List of Government Companies in Telecom sector? Job Opportunities for Electronics % Telecommunications stream candidates in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is Master mariner allowed to sit for KAS exam?
  16. Am I eligible to sit for any central railways technical exam? Are there any government jobs available?
  17. What can I do after diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  18. How to get a job after qualifying B.A?
1st April 2011, 07:39 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which government sector exam is a Telecommunication allowed to sit?

The most obvious jobs would be in the telecom sector itself. You also have option to appear for various other jobs. Like if interested you can take the civil service exam. Banking is another interesting area. You can check the notification before applying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?