3rd October 2015, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

List of government exams which we can write after completion of B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering?

I am going to complete my BE in this year so i want to know what are the government entrance exam for E&TC engineer and what are the job opportunities in government sector? Awaiting to get the answer soon from you all.

Related Questions:
  1. How to write Railways and Bank competitive exam in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  2. Cutoff list for electronics and telecommunication branch in government engineering college
  3. Which exams to write to get in government jobs after B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Government engineering colleges in Maharashtra for Electronics & Telecommunication?
  5. What type of entrance exams I need to write to get a government job after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  6. For which Government Jobs am I eligible to apply after completing electronics and Telecommunication? What is the criteria for government exams? How should I be updated about vacancies in Government?
  7. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  8. Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  9. Which PSU hire electronics and telecommunication engineers? What is the date of the exam? I am B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
  10. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  11. How to prepare for government recruitment exams? List of books can be referred for preparation
  12. Which exam to answer to enter into government college for the post of lecturer? List of competitive exams which I can do after my degree completion?
  13. What to do for getting admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  14. How to get a government job after B.E(B&TC)? I have completed graduation from university of Pune in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
  15. After diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering can I get to B.Tech or B.E Robotics Engineering? List of the nearby colleges?
  16. How to get a government job after completion of my electronics and telecommunication
  17. Do I have to write any exams like TNPSC, Railway exams if I want to get placement in Government Organization? Which are those entrance exams?
  18. Cutoff list of engineering colleges for direct second year engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication branch?
3rd October 2015, 06:32 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government exams which we can write after completion of B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am going to complete my BE in this year so i want to know what are the government entrance exam for E&TC engineer and what are the job opportunities in government sector? Awaiting to get the answer soon from you all.
List of the government jobs for B.E in E&T engineer.

1)IES exam

2)IBPS and SBI entrance exam

3)Civil service exam

4)CDS exam

5)Staff selection commission exam

6)Indian Forest Service exam

7)PSC exam

8)BSNL TTA and JTO exam

9)RRB jobs

10)Assistant teacher
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?