7th November 2018, 12:16 PM
Sandhyasahni

IT graduate should choose which subject for specialization in B.Ed?

I have done B.Sc. in Information Technology in 2015 with 76%. Can I do B.Ed? If yes, then what subject I can choose as a specialization for my B.Ed?

15th November 2018, 07:47 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: IT graduate should choose which subject for specialization in B.Ed?

The eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Education course:

Academic qualification: Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

Minimum percentage of marks required: 50%.

You are eligible for B.Ed course. You can select subject specialization as per your interest.

15th November 2018, 12:28 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The subject specialization should be selected on basis of candidate's own interest and choice. There are numerous subjects available under B.Ed for specialization. You should go for language subject. Graduates of all discipline are eligible for this Bachelor of Education course.

To pursue Bachelor of Education course, candidate must have minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree.

15th November 2018, 07:49 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

The eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Education course:

Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university with minimum of 50% marks. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for the course.

You can pursue B.Ed after scoring 76% marks in Bachelor of IT graduate. You can select subjects like English, Hindi, Mathematics etc.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?