31st October 2011, 11:19 AM
Sandip P. Mody

Guidance to do part time Diploma in Food & Nutrition from a Government recognized Institute?

Respected Sir,
I want to do part time or correspondce diploma in food & nutrtion from govt. recognizes institute in or around mumbai. sir can you please guide me.

Thanking you,

sandip p. mody

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for the post of guest lecturer at any Government or Non Government College after passing MSc in Food Nutrition?
  2. Possibility to do Diploma in Nutrition & Food Technology for M.Sc(Food Technology) postgraduate? List of colleges with fee structure in West Bengal?
  3. Possibility to become a Dietitian for M.A.(Home Science, Food & Nutrition) and Diploma in Nutrition & Health Education candidate?
  4. Is there any part time MSc or diploma course in food and nutrition, Food Technology or Food Science for working employees?
  5. What is the value of certificate course in Food & Nutrition for government jobs?
  6. How to become a Food Inspector after M.Sc. in Food Science and Nutrition?
  7. Is it possible to get admission in M.Sc. Degree in Food & Nutrition in abroad? -- [New]
  8. Part time Diploma of 4 years is equivalent to 3 years Diploma? Am I eligible for government exam?
  9. Eligibility to do PhD in Food and Nutrition at AIIMS for PG Diploma holder?
  10. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Post graduate diploma or part time M.Sc in Food & Dairy technology?
  12. Scope in government jobs after studying one year Diploma in Nutrition?
  13. Entrance exam for Ph.D(Food Science and nutrition)? Syllabus for the same?
  14. What kind of posts are available in Food Corporation of India for M.Sc(Food & Nutrition) postgraduate?
  15. Need full information regarding Ph.D value for getting government job?
  16. Colleges offering Master’s degree in Food & Nutrition in Kolkata
  17. Government job opportunities after studying M.Sc. in Food and Nutrition stream?
  18. Diploma in Food and Nutrition eligibility criteria?
31st October 2011, 04:42 PM
vivek050

Default Re: Guidance to do part time Diploma in Food & Nutrition from a Government recognized Institute?

hi friends,
Guidance to do part time Diploma in Food & Nutrition from a Government recognized Institute?

Respected Sir,
I want to do part time or correspondce diploma in food & nutrtion from govt. recognizes institute in or around mumbai. sir can you please guide me.

Thanking you,

vivek
31st October 2011, 06:41 PM
vivek050

Default Re: Guidance to do part time Diploma in Food & Nutrition from a Government recognized Institute?

hi dear,

Respected Sir,

Thanking you,
vivek
11th December 2012, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

i finished my b.sc homescience in 1997.now iam at the age of 35.can i do msc in correspondance to be eligible for research.if so please suggest me with the recognized institutesor else suggest me with the related job oriented courses.
thanking you.
meghana
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?