29th November 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Guidance regarding Project titles for M.Pharmacy candidates? Companies offering Projects to these candidates?

freiends..
i would like to know m.pharm project details...
mean suggested titels&offering companies...
Now a days everything will be after Money&reference..
luckily i dont have both two..
Can you suggest Advanced project title&Companies which will recruit through talent...

please do reply

23rd May 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Guidance regarding Project titles for M.Pharmacy candidates? Companies offering Projects to these candidates?

hi SiR, Myself doing M.pharm in Pharmacology. suggest me the recent project topic .................
12th June 2012, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Guidance regarding Project titles for M.Pharmacy candidates? Companies offering Projects to these candidates?

sir, pls sugges me topic for project in m pharmacy in pharmaceutics
18th July 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
m charmee, doing m.pharm in quality assurance. plz suggest me sum projects topics for my m.pharm thesis work...mail id [email protected]
19th July 2012, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

i am a M.pharm pharmacology 2nd year student
i want to do my project work on clinical study in hospital
on which topics i can do my project work
suggest me the work which can be done for fullfillment of m.pharm thesis work

[email protected]
23rd July 2012, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

how i choose the topic for M pharmacy project, I am doing M.Pharm in Pharmaceutical chemistry,
8th September 2012, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

HI SIR I M M.PHARM (PHAMACEUTICS) 2ND SEM STUDENT PLS SUGGEST ME SOME TOPICS FOR MY PROJECT AND COMPANY......................at my id [email protected]
29th October 2012, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

hi sir this is gayathri i am willing to do a project want ideas please help me iam doing my 4h year Bpharmacy at my id [email protected]
29th October 2012, 03:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Dear aspirant,

-Project is the main part of the M.Pharm. hence you should do your project from a good lab then only you will know anything regarding your field.

-If your college is a good insitute then you can do your project there only.

-There are many labs available from where you can do your project like CDRI , NBRI , CIMAP etc.

-You can contact these labs if you want to do project from these labs.

-You can also do from Industry . Pharma companies like cipla, zydus cadila, alkem etc provide project training . You can contact these companies or their HR manager.

-Yes most of these labs and companies ask money for the project but if you do your project from a good place then you will have a bright future.

BEST OF LUCK...
12th December 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

What would be difference if we do our mpharm projects in college or some industry? Is it important to do the project in industry?
24th January 2013, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

i am doing m. pharma. from Drug Regulatory Affairs .
how can select a thisis and project topics.
24th March 2013, 08:49 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

Dear aspirant,

-Project is the main part of the M.Pharm. hence you should do your project from a good lab then only you will know anything regarding your field.

-If your college is a good insitute then you can do your project there only.

-There are many labs available from where you can do your project like CDRI , NBRI , CIMAP etc.

-You can contact these labs if you want to do project from these labs.

-You can also do from Industry . Pharma companies like cipla, zydus cadila, alkem etc provide project training . You can contact these companies or their HR manager.

-Yes most of these labs and companies ask money for the project but if you do your project from a good place then you will have a bright future.

BEST OF LUCK...
16th August 2013, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir,i m a m.pharma 2 yr student of pharmaceutics pls tell me about the topic of project ?
29th July 2015, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

hello sir i am ramya yadav,studying m.pharmacy 1st year 2nd semester.i want to do my m.pharmacy project in mumbai,please provide me the pharmaceutical companies list which supporting us to do the project work there
29th June 2016, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

respected sir i am amol naikwadi i have completed my 1st year m pharm i want to do m pharm research project in medicinal chemistry so please kindly suggest me some topics...my email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?