3rd November 2010, 05:18 PM
s.saha-v

Names of recognized institutes offering PG diploma in Project Management?

Dear Sir,
I am interested to join Post Graduate Diploma in Project Management in the year .
Kindly let me know the name of the recognized institutions offering this course in details.
Regards,
Sumon Saha

Related Questions:
  1. List top colleges or institutes offering Diploma course in Aviation Management in Andhra Pradesh?
  2. Names of the institutes offering Ph.d in Management in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply for it? What is the fee structure?
  3. Names of the B.School/Institutes offering branch management full time course in India?
  4. Universities offering PG Diploma in Project Management through Distance Learning?
  5. List of institutes offering Diploma in Aviation Management in Rajkot? Fee expenses of this course? -- [New]
  6. Institutes offering Diploma in Construction Management
  7. Where can I do my main project while in 4th year B.Tech Electrical Engineering? List of the institutes offering the project?
  8. Institutes offering PG Diploma in Construction and Industrial Relations for diploma holder?
  9. List of institutes in Pune which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th MCVC Electrical student? Minimum marks required in 12th for study Diploma program?
  10. Names of colleges offering Ph.D in Business Management?
  11. Project title names for BCA project? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Names of the institutes offering summer project in mumbai for biochemistry students for 2 to 3 months?
  13. Colleges in Mumbai offering Diploma in Industrial Management? Courses available after Diploma?
  14. Companies offering M.Tech project in any S/W company?
  15. Possibility to study Project/Industrial Management course in Abroad for Automobile Engineering Diploma student?
  16. What is the scope of PG diploma in Financial Management? Names of the universities offering the course through distance learning?
  17. Any institutes or companies offering project in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  18. Names of the institutes offering Astrophysicist course?
29th August 2011, 01:03 AM
p4prachand

Lightbulb Re: Names of recognized institutes offering PG diploma in Project Management?

its good that you are willing to join project management course. i want to give u some guidelines before joining this.
project management is a very specialized, tricky and crucial area. In India lots of projects are running now, so ample of opportunities are in market. But problem will arise in getting job if u won't have
1) relevant past experience
2) relevant experience of leading a team
If u are fresher or u haven't any team leading experience then i would like to recommend u to do post-graduation in some general specialization like operations, finance, marketing. because industry don't consume any inexperienced person in such crucial works.
If any company consumes u, it will not give u any work related to live projects for few years. in that case u might get frustration and may spoil your career.
Doing a PGDM don't give any certificate/authentication that u can successfully lead a team. it just gives u ideas what are the problems u may face while leading a team.
so before selecting any specialization try to know requirements of industry and match yourself accordingly.
16th March 2015, 05:32 PM
anju777

Default Re: Names of recognized institutes offering PG diploma in Project Management?

Hi Friend,

List of top colleges offering PG in project management:

1.Stanford University
2.University of Virginia
3.Depaul University
4.New york University
5.North Carolina state university
6.portland state university
7.stanford university
8.stevens institute of technology
9.University of California
10.University of Texas
11.University of Virginia
12.Xavier university

Hope the information is helpful for you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?