8th February 2018, 12:12 PM
An@kit

Guide books or study materials for BE entrance exam of Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi

I will be appearing for B.E entrance exam for Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi soon. So, I would like to know name of books or study materials which are available either online or offline to practice for the entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  2. Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  3. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  4. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  5. Which entrance exam should I give to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for MBA?
  6. Jamia Millia Islamia offers PGDM rather MBA degree through Jamia MBA entrance exam?
  7. Diploma in Engineering is offered in Jamia Millia Islamia for 10th student?
  8. Detailed information and eligibility to study Master of Fine Arts(Applied Arts) in Jamia Millia Islamia for BFA student of Delhi University?
  9. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Interdisciplinary) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  10. List of entrance exams to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  11. When the application form of PGD in Journalism entrance exam will be released by Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to fill-up the application form?
  12. Pocedure to take admission in Jamia Millia Islamia to study engineering for the citizen of Oman? Seats reserved for NRI students?
  13. Course structure of BSc(Biotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. When the application form of PGD in Computer Application entrance exam will be published by Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to fill-up the application form?
  15. How to prepare for cracking Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam of 11th standard? Important topics which should I study more?
  16. Entrance exam available to study MCA in Jamia Millia Islamia for MSc(IT) student? -- [New]
  17. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  18. Eligibility criteria and last date of form submission for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
10th March 2018, 12:43 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Guide books or study materials for BE entrance exam of Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi

Best books for preparation of B.Tech entrance exam of Jamia Milia are listed below.
>> NCERT class 11 and 12 physics, chemistry and Mathematics.
>>Concepts of Physics part 1 and 2 by H. C Verma
>>Organic Chemistry by Arihant
>>Inorganic Chemistry by JD Lee
>>Physical Chemistry by O. P Tandon
>>Mathematics part 1 and 2 by RD Sharma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?