22nd May 2010, 06:15 PM
jashan kang

Is Guru gobind singh inderprastha university better than thapar university patiala?guru gobind singh inderprastha university better than thapar university patiala?

is guru gobind singh inderprastha university better than thapar university patiala?

24th May 2010, 06:43 PM
atulorsonu

Default Re: Is Guru gobind singh inderprastha university better than thapar university patiala?guru gobind singh inderprastha university better than thapar university patiala?

sir ji for which course r u asking...hwvr if u r thinking for b.e dn as pr placement records js prev yr..patiala was far better as i ve heard...
24th May 2010, 07:10 PM

Default Re: Is Guru gobind singh inderprastha university better than thapar university patiala?guru gobind singh inderprastha university better than thapar university patiala?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jashan kang View Post
is guru gobind singh inderprastha university better than thapar university patiala?
hi jashan,
when u r going to choose your college,you have to take all the positive and negative points of the college.
if i have to suggest you then i will suggest you to go for guru gobind singh inderprasth university.it is better than others.ok
best of luck.
25th May 2010, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

B.COM 1ST YEAR RESULS OF LU,LUCKNOW?
31st May 2010, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

is it better to do btech mechanical from thappar.....or oil technology from hbti???? i got 2000 in uptu n 26000 in eee.....guide me towards the bttr option the cllge
31st May 2010, 01:43 AM
kool
Senior Member++

dear friend, no one can say which university is better than other.
because they follow some different courses than other.
but according to the ranking of India Today in previous year , the rank of Thapar university is better than Indraprastha University.
kindly take admission in any one of the following because placement result is very good in both university.
good luck.
31st May 2010, 02:05 AM
phuchi

dear friend
both the colleges are good college but according to me
Thappar University is better than Indraprastha university as because of its placement record is better than Indraprastha university.
18th June 2010, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Which college is bettter for B.E. course : ITM or ANSAL Institue of technology ,Gurgaon ??????????
19th June 2010, 12:22 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

university does not matter.the university which is easily approachable to you so that your time saves to study and relax is much better for you.work hard ,you will get success definitely.
19th June 2010, 10:19 AM
ravi k
Senior Member+

dear frnd,as per my knowledge thaper college is better bcz its infrastructure is well .
all d best.
24th June 2010, 07:32 AM
Unregistered

for mca? which one is btr? thapar pr Guru gobind indraprastha university?
1st November 2010, 10:48 PM

Post Re: Is Guru gobind singh inderprastha university better than thapar university patiala?guru gobind singh inderprastha university better than thapar university patiala?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jashan kang View Post
Guru Gobind Singh University is Best and i am also a student of guru gobind Singh University

Ankur Jain..........
4th November 2010, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

ggsipu is best
25th January 2011, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

i agreed with the comment of time saving rather than the universities selection.............
between both of them.........
26th February 2011, 03:13 PM
ankurloonia

NO Thapar is any day better than GGSIPU, both as per placements as well as acadmics.
5th May 2011, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE LAST DATE OF SUBMIT B-TECH FORM
17th May 2011, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

i have marks above 65 - 70 in aieee. my caste is st . any chance to get nit or govt. college?
8th June 2011, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

i m geting 26000 rank in aieee and 2000 rank in ggsipu and im from delhi wich wuld better- admision thru aieee or thru ggsipu ?
15th June 2011, 04:19 PM
sanjivtspl

Thumbs down Re: Is Guru gobind singh inderprastha university better than thapar university patiala?guru gobind singh inderprastha university better than thapar university patiala?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
hi jashan,
when u r going to choose your college,you have to take all the positive and negative points of the college.
if i have to suggest you then i will suggest you to go for guru gobind singh inderprasth university.it is better than others.ok
best of luck.
Thapar is much ahead than Inderprasat university.
Thapar is comparable with DEC
26th May 2012, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

is ip university is better than delhi university or not?
18th June 2012, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

IS GB PANT UNIVERSITY IS GOOD FOR MCA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?