27th March 2011, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Which has more scope between Commerce,Science and Arts?

which has more scope.. commerce or sciencide or arts side....mi mind is just getting diverted in between three streams.. so i wanna know about thiss..plz tell me.

2nd April 2011, 03:14 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which has more scope between Commerce,Science and Arts?

All the three streams have huge scope in future.

You have to decide yourself in which you are interested.

Think clearly, do you like history, geography, economics???

If yes, then arts is your stream.

Do you have interest in accounts, banking calculation, etc???

Then go for Commerce.

Does mathematics fascinate you??Do you love physics and biology???

Then science is your stream.

Look, interest is the only thing which matters.

scope is everywhere.....so go with your interest, your liking.

That's all...............
3rd April 2011, 07:01 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

First thing you have to keep mind in is you have to take the subjects according to your interest. If you go for the scope of any of this field irrespective of your interest, it won’t work in future. Each field has its own scope for future. Like if you go for commerce they have opportunity in Banks, Management fields etc., those of science you can do research and related jobs, medical and engineering profession etc and that of arts you can go I into the teaching, management and other Government jobs. So select your subject according to your interest which determines your career options.
10th April 2011, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

i want to know what further professional courses are available to a student of commerce stream in 12th
14th May 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Is maths necessary for CA
15th May 2011, 11:59 AM
vasu&sakshi

Smile Re: Which has more scope between Commerce,Science and Arts?

Hi
`you want to know that which is better in science,commerce, arts. First tell that these all stream is good for future .

In arts:
you can take up english and may be do literature / mass media, get into writing, journalism, script writing etc., its an exciting thing to do....or pursue pure literature etc.,then there is law, which needs good memorising power, but communication skills is a need too.

In commerce:
commerce stream is a good option for future......there are many courses in commerce that gives you a good career break, like CA - its the best for students who are good at accounting, so also is ICWA.....then there is CS - for students interested in company's stock listing, legal stuff etc., CFA - for students interested in investment, MBA - for students interested in management part of a business etc.,

In science:
well, better opt for a career in computer application graduation i.e. BCA or a B. Tech with either computer engieering, electrical , electronics or mechanical. All these fields giv u sense and feel of and a complete understanding of computer architecture, functionality and other aspects.
About graphic designing and animation industry, the market is fluorishing with a half a million positions vacant at entry level each year cummulating up. The rate of growth of animation industry is quiet higher than application development or other industry.
The better optoin would be learning Maya, ideas or katia or other tools useful in graphic designing apart from flash, ajax and html as a core of IT requirements of internet.
15th May 2011, 02:34 PM
bharanidharans

Hi friend,
Choose Science field. Because the current world is proceeding based on science only.
15th May 2011, 10:32 PM
yogalakshmi sekar

Red face Re: Which has more scope between Commerce,Science and Arts?

SCIENCE STREAM HAS MORE SCOPE THAN OTHER TWO
=>B.Sc
=>engineering
=>medicine
=>nanotechnology
=>latest picotechnology

today,many research is carried out in science stream only...

all the best...
16th May 2011, 12:31 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

hi friend.,
all the fields are having scope. You have to choose your higher studies subjects according to your interest.
It will work out well, when you have interest in that subject.

All the science,commerce etc., are having lot of scope.

Best wishes

*Gita*
25th May 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

i've just given my 10th std. i'm greatly facsinated by languages & i want to pursue a career in literature. wat's the scope? i'm an above average student.
7th June 2011, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

hi i want to ask wich subject should i choose in 11 class i ve got 70% in 10 class now im not able to decide so plz help me
7th June 2011, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

how to enter in civil services in commerce stream after completing c.a. ? what type of jobs have to do
15th June 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

if we hve interest in commerce and science
we can take booth of them or not?
16th June 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

i have interest in literature!! maths i can do!! sst its ok.. physics a little tough.. bio its easy n chemistry jst luv it!! overall i secure gud marks!!
nw wat should i take in 11th?? science, commerce or arts?? jst guyzz say wat u think??
17th June 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Hiii i want to ask wich subject should i choose in 11 class i have got 64% in 10th class now im not able to decide so plz help me plzz
my e mail id is [email protected]
help mee plzzzzz
22nd December 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

In the aptitude test i got science with maths and computer science but I have a great interest in commerce .so what should i take ?
14th March 2012, 08:31 PM
kaveribiswas

Then go for Commerce.

At last your choice matters

Good luck..........
14th March 2012, 08:33 PM
kaveribiswas

Then go for Commerce.

At last your choice matters

Good luck..........
18th April 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

To do ANIMATION or FASHION DESIGNING or INTERIOR DESIGNING or ARCHITECT
13th May 2013, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

I had passed 2 4rm nepal with 65 percentage. Now am i great confusino what should i take arts,BCA, HOTELMANAGEMENT,OR FASHION DESIGNING. Plz suggest me.
30th June 2013, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE THE SUBJECTS HISTORY,SOCIOLOGY,PHYSICAL EDUCATION,ENGLISH, COMPUTER,PUNJABI IN ARTS STREAM .NOW AFTER 12TH CLASS WHAT SHOULD I DO FOR HAVING A BETTER LIVING?
20th March 2014, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

i have done class 11 with commerce stream but i'm not happy with my marks so should i switch over to humanities or should i continue with the same subject according to the future scopes.plzz answer my question as early as possible because i am in great confusion.
21st March 2014, 07:48 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

You did not mention your highest level of academic qualification and also the academic level at which you would like to know the scope for these 3 fields.

If you have completed 12th class or Graduation, then I suggest you to opt for the course in next academic level in accordance with the stream that you have in your current academic level.

If you would like to join 12th class, then you can choose the field which you are interested and where your strengths are being fully utilized.

If you opt for Science field, then you can go for Medicine and become a Doctor. You can also pursue Pharma courses to avail job opportunities in various Pharma companies.

But Science candidates should perform most of the work in lab environment which may or may not fit for all the candidates.

One can earn top salaries in this field and in abroad, the job opportunities are high.

If you have interest in the Commerce and Accounts subjects, then you can choose Commerce field.

CA is very much popular course in the field of Commerce. These people are in good demand in these days and these people will be offered better salaries.

You can also make your entry into Management courses like MBA and PGDBM to see yourself as a Manager in your career.

You will be having job opportunities in various financial services companies by opting for several courses in Commerce field.

In arts field also, there is better career scope like you can become a Lawyer and also make entry into Civil Services.

Go with your interest so that you can get confidence and perform well in any academic course.

Wish you all the best.
21st March 2014, 01:46 PM
abhijit panday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which has more scope.. commerce or sciencide or arts side....mi mind is just getting diverted in between three streams.. so i wanna know about thiss..plz tell me.
hello, these three are so important streems but science has more scope as- research technicals, upse, civil, teaching etc. after arts you can chose-civil service, ssc, teaching ibpsetc. after commerce - ibps ,c civil, bank, ssc.
you chose all after science.this is the benifit of science.
good luck thanks.
6th April 2014, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

I want to ask you that i have recently passed my 10 studies with good percentage but now I am confused that what to take commerce or science as I like both the fields
25th April 2014, 02:21 PM
abhijit panday

Quote:
I want to ask you that i have recently passed my 10 studies with good percentage but now I am confused that what to take commerce or science as I like both the fields
Hey, mr. first of all congratulation to you for your result. Listen both the streems are good and if you like the both, you should diside that which is more easy for you. in my way, I have to say you that commerce has a limited scope such as bank ssc and private ca. but science has a large field like research, eng. civil bsc privet jobs. So, I think you choose science. Good luck for your future.
9th May 2014, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

now a days bsc computer application,information technology has more scope or not?
9th June 2014, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

I have got 78% in std 10 th n nw i m very much confused between science and commerce .........so what should i take.....?????plzz i need suggestion....... Plzz reply fastt......
8th March 2015, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
hi i want to ask wich subject should i choose in 11 class i ve got 70% in 10 class now im not able to decide so plz help me
same here i too got 70%. Its best and better to take commerse stream. Its has more scope than the others. But you must be good in maths.
24th March 2015, 01:01 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

Every Stream has its own scopes, you choose that field which you like the most.
If you have completed your higher secondary with Science + Maths then you can do B.Tech for this you have to qualify IIT or AIEEE or any state engineering entrance exam.
If you have completed your higher secondary with Science + Bio then you can do MBBS for this you have to qualify PMT exam.
If you have completed your higher secondary with Arts then you can do BA .
If you have completed your higher secondary with Commerce then you can do CA for this you have to qualify IPCC.

So choose that area which you love the most and you want to do work in that area.
24th March 2015, 03:26 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Don't chase the crowd. Take the stream in which you can do justice to the subjects. There are many examples where a B.tech graduate(after adopting science in 11th) remains jobless and a commerce student after his b.com is placed in an international bank or some good company.

So, don't choose streams by seeing the scope. If you are good at something then you will definitely get success in that field.

Its a convention that science has more areas to go for. TO a some extent it is correct also, but then its the same thing you never know how the market remains or whether it will change its scenario later. You will be able to survive in this world onl when your likes become your hobbies and your hobbies become your profession. The ability of the brain is maximized when the will to do the work is there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?