26th September 2016, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I choose arts or science? I have interest in arts but don't like science.

I am a CBSE student & got 91%. I am interested in arts but people advice me science & also say that science has many scope but arts have limited scope. The fact is that I'm interested in writing poems, reading novels but maths is not my thing or physics or chemistry in science I am quite comfortable in biology. In arts I don't want to give competitive exams. What can I do instead & should I take arts now? Please reply me or mail me.

26th September 2016, 08:16 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose arts or science? I have interest in arts but don't like science.

The decision is all yours as you have to study, not the other people.

Just don't listen to them and study whatever you want.

If you are good in your field of interest and most importantly if you enjoy what you do, you will excel in the field.

Every stream has equal scope. One stream is better than the other is a Myth. Don't ever fall for it. Do what you like.
26th September 2016, 10:10 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose arts or science? I have interest in arts but don't like science.

It is not like that only Science stream has lot of scopes in future. All the streams have a wide variety of scopes in the upcoming future. The only thing matters that whatever stream you opt, you must study it with all your concentration. If you are interested in Arts stream then you must go for Arts in class 11th as Arts stream also have lot of scopes for you.
26th September 2016, 11:12 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

It is true that Science is having more scope than Arts but to study Science is not so easy but Arts is easy as compared to Science.
If you do not want to face competitive exams then go as per your wish but now a days competition is every year.
Withe both the subjects you can apply for government as well as private jobs. So think twice before making decision.
12th June 2020, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Now I pass my 10th ,I'm not interested in sci and commerce.I want to take arts,I like fashions,want to go in business so what should I do ,what are my career options??Plz help me.
17th June 2020, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Arts students have many career options like mass communication, fashion designing, travel & tourism course, journalism etc in which science is not compulsory. & if u r not interested in science u must not go in that direction because to score good marks in science is really hard..so u must take arts instead of science...dont listen to people..believe in yourself u can do better in arts
22nd February 2021, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

My 3 sibbilings are in science and i want to do science but people keep saying that i should join art because it's courses are very simple, what should i do?
24th February 2021, 04:14 PM
sageuniversitybhopal

Smile Re: Which stream should I choose arts or science? I have interest in arts but don't like science.

If you are not interested in science u must not go in that direction because to score good marks in science is really hard so u must take arts instead of science...dont listen to people. Arts students have many career options like mass communication, fashion designing, travel & tourism course, journalism etc in which science is not compulsory. SAGE University Bhopal offers many courses for Arts aspirants.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?