7th November 2010, 07:11 PM
sweetsindhu

Help from Software Companies for Project Work?

how to get help from IT or software companies for finishing my final year project?

10th November 2010, 03:32 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Help from Software Companies for Project Work?

You need to approach various companies for the final year project. Make a list of firms near the location you are based. Send mails addressed to the HR of these companies. You can also approach these companies through the placement officer of your college. They should be having good contacts with the industry. Your seniors who are placed too could help you in this.
10th November 2010, 09:49 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Help from Software Companies for Project Work?

how do i get internship for the same.??
if i want to do internship in a respective companies ?
is there any ece company which gives internships ??
17th November 2010, 10:11 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

if you want to do your final year project from software company then it is very good thinking. it will help you a lot.

but to do project from software company is not so much easy. if you have any relative in any software company and if he refers you for the project then may be it will be easy for you. try to find out on relative who can refer you.

but if you do not have any relative do not worry. just think in which company you want to do your project. try to find out more company. because may be you will not get chance in one company. so you have to apply for many company and if you get chance from any company then go for it. collect the details information for the companies from the internet from their official website. few company may take money for the project. few company may arrange some interview test before taking into project. all the information you will get from the website. after that apply through email or by post or by going to the company to the HR section of the company. the will confirm if you get the opportunity. surely if you try, you will get chance atleast in one company.

best wishes.
17th November 2010, 11:18 AM
gurraj singh

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetsindhu View Post
how to get help from IT or software companies for finishing my final year project?
if you want to do your final year project from software company then it is very good thinking. it will help you a lot.

but to do project from software company is not so much easy. if you have any relative in any software company and if he refers you for the project then may be it will be easy for you. try to find out on relative who can refer you.

but if you do not have any relative do not worry. just think in which company you want to do your project. try to find out more company. because may be you will not get chance in one company. so you have to apply for many company and if you get chance from any company then go for it. collect the details information for the companies from the internet from their official website. few company may take money for the project. few company may arrange some interview test before taking into project. all the information you will get from the website. after that apply through email or by post or by going to the company to the HR section of the company. the will confirm if you get the opportunity. surely if you try, you will get chance atleast in one company.

best wishes.
17th November 2010, 11:45 AM
Satwinderpal Singh Sandhu

Quote:

but if you do not have any relative do not worry. just think in which company you want to do your project. try to find out more company. because may be you will not get chance in one company. so you have to apply for many company and if you get chance from any company then go for it. collect the details information for the companies from the internet from their official website. few company may take money for the project. few company
17th November 2010, 12:02 PM
Satwinderpal Singh Sandhu

Quote:
companies can give u only time to prepare for exams they an't help u more than that
17th November 2010, 01:11 PM
neethubobby

hey hi...
its nice to hear that you want to do a project in a company in your final year. Try in companies but just randomly don select any project what they offer you,select the one which will be helpful for you later.
working in a company will always give you an experience as to how it would be working in a company after you pass out and will also expose you to the cooperate world
all the best
17th November 2010, 03:33 PM
lakveldi

There are lot of small companies available for helping your project.Refer any kin who is working in that company will be very helpful for you.
18th November 2010, 04:26 PM
chandana Reddy

hi..
its better to do in some organisation..but its always not possible...you should have very high reference....try out randomly in various s/w companies and based on the problem statement select the company ...

good luck....
30th March 2011, 05:35 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

Hi,
Thanks
22nd September 2011, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

hi ,i want to do my final year BE project in IBM (BANGULURU).May i kw what wil be the steps that i want to go through.
22nd September 2011, 10:53 PM
peterpan10
Senior Member+

Yes my friend you can get help for your project leader.But you must forgot to sat your company mane in which you are working right now.It actually varies from one MNC to another.

But never depend on them.You must if you can not submit your project in correct time they will punish you i mean they can sack you.
So do not depend on others try to do yourself.At the result of this you will learn a lot.
18th November 2011, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

am latha from tirunelveli.i'm doing my m.sc(networking and IT) 1st year.during the final sem i have regular classes so i cant do my project in chennai..so i plan to start my project on april2012..is this help for me?how can i find the companies in chennai?
18th February 2012, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

I am Pallabi.I am doing my MSc 1st year in Software Technology. I have plan to do my summer project in kolkata on May'2012. Help how can I find Software companies in Kolkata.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?