7th January 2020, 03:51 PM
Kavithadhamsetty

Is Hindi Pandit training compulsory for becoming a Hindi Teacher?

Hi, this is Kavitha and I have completed my M.Sc Mathematics and I have completed my Hindi Praveena Uttaradh as well. Is it possible to get a Hindi teacher job without Hindi Pandit training? If so, then please give me information and at the same time how can I do Hindi Pandit Training? And, I am 39 years old now.

1st December 2020, 12:31 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Is Hindi Pandit training compulsory for becoming a Hindi Teacher?

To become a Hindi teacher in India you will have to have a bachelors of education with minimum 55% apart from that you will also have to have a master's degree
you must have studied Hindi subject which is a composition in all the three years
According to the age limit the maximum age limit is 35 years
Are some extension in the age limit for the reserved category students
Candidate can also have a graduation degree in in any field for the the KVS TGT requirements
if you fulfill the above criteria then you will be able to become a teacher
there is no such requirement for Hindi pandit training
If you belong to the general category then the age limit has been crossed in you will not be able to teach
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?