16th April 2019, 01:05 AM
B-ED course

History or Social Studies, which is better to opt for BEd course?

Sir, I have completed MA with History. Now, I am looking forward to do BEd course. I want to know that in which subject, I should do BEd course in between History and Social Studies? And I am going to apply for BEd course in MDU-Rohtak.

29th April 2019, 05:13 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: History or Social Studies, which is better to opt for BEd course?

Since, you have completed your MA with History so I would suggest you to do BEd in History. You have a detailed knowledge about this subject and it would be beneficial as well for your career. To teach you should have an in depth knowledge which you gain from studying the subject.
29th April 2019, 05:51 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: History or Social Studies, which is better to opt for BEd course?

Candidate must select subject in any course depending upon own interest. You can select subject of bachelor's degree or master's degree.

Eligibility for B.Ed course:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

2. Minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree is required.

There is no upper age limit for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?