24th August 2020, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Is Hotel Management degree course safe and worthwhile for female candidates?

Hi, I am a female candidate from Andhra and have recently qualified my Intermediate with 93% score. I am thinking about doing a Graduate degree course in Hotel Management. Is it good for female candidates? How much can I earn as a fresher? Which are good colleges in Andhra for Hotel Management?

26th August 2020, 07:15 PM
Shilnasanju

Default Re: Is Hotel Management degree course safe and worthwhile for female candidates?

All the courses are safe for both male and female. If you are interested to do Hotel Management do it. It gives you a big carrier. After this course in India you can earn minimum 40000 in a month, it will be more in abroad.
Andhra University (AU) is the best university to do BSc Hotel Management, fees will be around 1 lakh per year. The other list
Centurion University and Technology.
Sun International Institute for Tourism and Management.
Imperial College of Hotel Management.
Indus Institute of Hotel Management.
27th August 2020, 12:32 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is Hotel Management degree course safe and worthwhile for female candidates?

-Yes why not ,female can also do hotel management course.

Today's era girls and boys get equal opportunities, there is no difference between them, So many organization provide more facilities for girls like accommodation, cap facility, security guards, etc. Surely for girls, it is a good program, girls are more interested in Hotel Management program reason behind these girls are bend towards the food, food production, hospitality, airlines, etc.

Below are the list of hotel management colleges in Andhra pradesh:-
i)ACHARYA NAGARJUNA UNIVERSITY - [ANU], GUNTUR
ii)ANDHRA UNIVERSITY - [AU], VISAKHAPATNAM
iii)STATE INSTITUTE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT CATERING TECHNOLOGY - [SIHM], TIRUPATI
iv)ALLIANCE COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT AND HOTEL MANAGEMENT, VISAKHAPATNAM
v)IMPERIAL COLLEGE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT & TOURISM, VISAKHAPATNAM
vi)FRANKFINN INSTITUTE OF AIR HOSTESS TRAINING, VISAKHAPATNAM
vii)TWINKLE INTERNATIONAL HOTEL MANAGEMENT ACADEMY - [TIHMA], VISAKHAPATNAM
viii)CHANAKYA INSTITUTE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT & CT, VISAKHAPATNAM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?