15th August 2019, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

How about doing LLB after completing B.Sc in Nursing?

I have completed my B.Sc Nursing degree. Now, how about doing a Law course? Can I do LLB? Would it be of 3 years or 2 years? What would be the career scope and job opportunities?

21st August 2019, 06:33 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How about doing LLB after completing B.Sc in Nursing?

LLB is Bachelor of Law. It is three year undergraduate course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university in any discipline.

There is no upper age limit to pursue the course. Entrance examination is conducted by most of the institutes for admission in the course.

So, you can pursue the course and it will be three year course. There are various opportunities in future as Legal Adviser, Advocate, NGO etc.
21st August 2019, 07:25 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How about doing LLB after completing B.Sc in Nursing?

If you are interested in pursuing law course or interested in joining legal services or judicial service than you can pursue LLB course.

It is three year course. The eligibility to appear in the examination for admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Entrance examination is conducted by most of the institutes for admission. So, visit the official website of the institute to get detail about the admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?