24th September 2019, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

How about doing M.Sc Forensic Science after Bachelor in Physiotherapy?

I am a Physiotherapist as I have completed my BPT (Bachelor's of Physiotherapy). I would like to go for M.Sc Forensic Science. Am I eligible to do this? Would it add value to my career?

27th September 2019, 11:22 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How about doing M.Sc Forensic Science after Bachelor in Physiotherapy?

M.Sc. in Forensic Science Eligibility:

The candidate should have completed B.Sc. in Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Biochemistry, Microbiology, B.Pharm, BDS or applied science.

The marks of admission for this course may vary from university to university.

So, first you need to choose the college from where you want to persue this course then there you can consult about the admission criteria.

11th July 2020, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How about doing M.Sc Forensic Science after Bachelor in Physiotherapy?

I complete physiotherapy iam eligibility to do msc forensic science

2nd September 2020, 11:32 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a Physiotherapist as I have completed my BPT (Bachelor's of Physiotherapy). I would like to go for M.Sc Forensic Science. Am I eligible to do this? Would it add value to my career?
Physiotherapy and forensic science through they comes under science group but their working functions and subject course are entirely different..
If you are pursuing B.Sc in Physiotherapy then go with M.Sc physiotherapy,as the subject concept is already familiar to you,you can continue it but if you opt for M.Sc forensic science subject and syllabus are entirely different ,it take time to overcome.
You are not eligible to opt or M.Sc forensic science after having physiotherapy graduation degree

18th September 2021, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

We can opt msc forensic after bpt?

13th June 2022, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

If I do msc forensic science after not then I'll get benefit or not ?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?