24th September 2019, 04:04 PM
renu9711

Eligibility for TGT Social Science Teacher (SST)?

I have complete B.Com honours followed by B.Ed in Economics and Commerce. Am I eligible for TGT in Social Science Teacher (SST)? If yes, then when and how can I apply for it?

7th December 2019, 11:27 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility for TGT Social Science Teacher (SST)?

State Educational Board conducts recruitment for the post of TGT. You can apply for the post TGT when release notification. For that, you should remain in contact with daily newspaper recruitment advertisement, official site of recruitment of state educational board and employment news. You can apply for TGT in social science if satisfy the eligibility criteria.

Eligibility for TGT in Social Science
- You must have passed bachelor's degree with at least 50% marks with any two subjects from history, geography, economics, political science of which one must be either geography or history from a recognized university.
- You must have qualification of B.Ed or equivalent from a recognized institute.
- You must have passed entrance CTET Paper II.
- You must have proficiency in teaching in hindi and english language.
- You must have basic knowledge of computer.

TGT Exam Syllabus
- General Hindi
- General English
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- Reasoning Ability
- Computer Literacy
- Pedagogy
- Teaching Aptitude
- Concern Subject
12th June 2022, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for TGT Social Science Teacher (SST)?

I have complete B.Com & M.com followed by B.Ed in Economics and Commerce. Am I eligible for TGT in Social Science Teacher (SST)? If yes, then when and how can be a sst teacher ..??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?