10th August 2020, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

How about registering for CA CPT after 10th Board exams only instead of 12th Board exams?

Sir, I have just passed my 10th Board exams and about to take admission in class 11th from Commerce stream. I would like to do Chartered Accountants (CA) course. So, can I register for CPT now only? Or, do I need to wait till I complete my 12th? Will it be good to register at this point only?

12th August 2020, 05:06 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How about registering for CA CPT after 10th Board exams only instead of 12th Board exams?

Having completed your Class 10th, you are definitely eligible to register for CPT (Common Proficiency Test) but you will be allowed for appearing in the same once you get into the final year of your higher secondary school degree course i.e; Class 12th.

If, you are prepared to appear in the CPT while appearing your Class 12th board examination, then you should register for the same examination at this stage only otherwise you should wait.
17th August 2020, 06:22 PM
bhardwaj12
Junior Member+

Default Re: How about registering for CA CPT after 10th Board exams only instead of 12th Board exams?

As per CA Guidelines, a Candidate can enroll for CA CPT after appearing in Class 12th Examination conducted by an examining body constituted by law in India or an examination recognized by the Central Government as equivalent thereto.

If you want to do, give exams of 12th Class then enroll for CA CPT .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?