10th May 2019, 11:51 AM
Dinkar kumar yadav

Can I give my 12th board exams again from Jharkhand Board on failing from CBSE Board?

I failed in CBSE class 12th board exam. So, now I wanted to know if I can appear for class 12th exam directly from Jharkhand Board or not without appearing for class 11th?

14th May 2019, 05:47 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give my 12th board exams again from Jharkhand Board on failing from CBSE Board?

Let me tell you that it is mandatory that the candidate must have completed both 11th and 12th standard from same board hence you have to complete your 12th standard from CBSE only.
And if you find this board difficult then you have to pursue your 11th and 12th standard again from any other board.
14th May 2019, 11:06 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give my 12th board exams again from Jharkhand Board on failing from CBSE Board?

I would like to suggest you to appear for NIOS board 12th examination.
It will definitely save your one year.
Just go to the NIOS website, open the on demand section and register under new learner. You can also visit your nearest NIOS Study Centre for any help regarding admission.
5th November 2020, 07:21 AM
Unregistered

Can I give 12th exam again in jharkhand board ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?