9th December 2010, 05:24 PM
VIVEK KUMAR RANJAN

How Aeronautical Engineer contributes in Space Research Projects? How to achieve success in it at global level?

How an astronautical engineer can contribute in space research projects?how can one achieve success in it at global level?please provide relevant information about present scenario.

15th December 2010, 11:08 AM
Sk.Subhani

Default Re: How Aeronautical Engineer contributes in Space Research Projects? How to achieve success in it at global level?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVEK KUMAR RANJAN View Post
How an astronautical engineer can contribute in space research projects?how can one achieve success in it at global level?please provide relevant information about present scenario.
You have asked really a good question.
All projects related to Aerospace Engineering requires the collaboration of all experts from various fields like Propulsion, Structures, Aerodynamics, Design, Control Systems, Communication Systems etc. In the same way an astronautical engineer will help these people in determining the attitude of space vehicle at every moment of its opeartion.
Because astronautical engineers specialize in Space Technology and Space Mechanics so the knowledge of these also plays a vital role in launching and attitude determination of any space vehicle.
6th May 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How Aeronautical Engineer contributes in Space Research Projects? How to achieve success in it at global level?

hello sir i am an aeronautical student pls tell me the scope of it in india.And also let me to know what are the lists of streams after my BE.
24th May 2011, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir i am an aeronautical student pls tell me the scope of it in india.And also let me to know what are the lists of streams after my BE.
ur a hoe
6th July 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Astronautical Engineering works on complete space information then how can he take hold of Space Vehicle.Astronautical Engineering is dealing with Constellation,planets etc etc I hope
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?