13th May 2011, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Information about the course to become an Astronaut? How to start the coaching for it? Colleges providing the courses?

hi,am doing my 9th std in reputed school.I would like to become an astronaut in future.so please provide me the information about the courses and the institution providing those courses.Also suggest me the ways to start up my coaching...

4th July 2011, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about the course to become an Astronaut? How to start the coaching for it? Colleges providing the courses?

My ambition is to become an astronaut. I am in 10th standard now. After 12th, which to which course and to which college I shouls join to have the basic qualification to pursue my final goal of becoming an astronaut? Kindly enlighten me. Piyush.
9th August 2011, 10:36 PM
sachin200792

Default Re: Information about the course to become an Astronaut? How to start the coaching for it? Colleges providing the courses?

To become an astronaut you must be qualified enough and become a scientist for the space research. You must get into some space research institute or organuzation like ISRO or NASA.

To pursue your dreams you must get your graduation in Aeronautical/Aerospace engineering from some institute of the level of IIT's so that you will be able to get into ISRO.

You can appear for IIT JEE exam after your class 12th board and after qualifying IIT JEE you can opt for Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering programmes for your B.Tech., which is the first step towards learning space sciences.

You can also appear for IIST after 12th and get admission in IIST for these B.Tech. programmes and from there you will be selected directly for a job at ISRO as a scientist or an engineer.

So, you must start preparing for IIT JEE or IIST to get into one of these institutions.
3rd December 2011, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

how i have to proceed after 10th to go in the research of astrophysics?
6th July 2012, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

HI, I am Sudeshna studying in Class-VII. I want to become a astronaut in my life and give surprise to my parents. What subjects I must focus now to fulfill my dreams. Please reply
5th November 2012, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

how to enter into isro while doing my 3rd year B.E aeronautical engineering
2nd December 2013, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Iam in 7 standard do i have any exam
4th April 2017, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Recently I completed my ssc exam. And I want be an astronaut in future. So now I have a holiday. So I want to join classes, course in holiday related with astronaut. For my knowledge. So is there any classes available?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?