8th February 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

How to answer the questions that are asked by HR manager?

how should we answer the questions that are being asked by the hr manager in hr rounds.
whether in a polite way or the way we use to do with others . because i would shiver answering them. How to get that shiver from my self?

25th December 2012, 04:41 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to answer the questions that are asked by HR manager?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how should we answer the questions that are being asked by the hr manager in hr rounds.
whether in a polite way or the way we use to do with others . because i would shiver answering them. How to get that shiver from my self?
Dear,

HR managers are also human beings like us. You don't have to fear from them. You will just share some of your information with them as you share it with any of your friend or seniors.So just be yourself and don't try to show off anything which is not you.

Don't panic at all in the interview hall and be confident in whatever you speak. You should know each and every word you have written in your resume. Prepare a good introduction including your family background, academic history and some of your personal personality details, likes and dislikes. You should make a list of your positive and negative points and don't mention any of your negative points in front of the interviewer.

Be fluent in your communication and use only english for communication as today it is only required from an employee. Speak only truth and just be normal, you don't have to show your over confidence or anything which is nt in your personality.Try to be yourself and honest.

Good luck!
25th December 2012, 06:41 PM
bhawnarattan
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to answer the questions that are asked by HR manager?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
These days generally the final round consists of HR round and by hook or crook you need to crack it to get a job so here are some of the tips:

1.Be confident.
2.Be smart enough to answer to the questions of the interviewer.
3.Never ever try to fool the interviewer as they are the smartest people.
4.Be generous and polite.
5.Also built good communications skills.
6.Have good command over ENGLISH.
7.Behave properly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?