29th January 2011, 08:09 PM
supriyarajeevan

What kind of questions are asked in IDBI Assistant Manager Interview? How to prepare for it?

I am supriya from kerala.I have completed btech graduation in ece last year. I have been shortlisted for idbi asst manager interview.What are the questions asked and how to prepare for it.Please help me.

Related Questions:
4th February 2011, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in IDBI Assistant Manager Interview? How to prepare for it?

WHEN WILL IDBI ASSISTANT MANAGER EXAMINATION ON 14-12-2010, INTERVIEW STARTED
4th February 2011, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in IDBI Assistant Manager Interview? How to prepare for it?

I am pooja from kerala. I have completed btech graduation in eee last year.I have been shortlisted for idbi asst manager interview.please help me get some materials and questions for the interview.this is my email id: [email protected]

Thanking you & regards.
pooja
4th February 2011, 05:28 PM
AMAR MUDGAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by supriyarajeevan View Post
I am supriya from kerala.I have completed btech graduation in ece last year. I have been shortlisted for idbi asst manager interview.What are the questions asked and how to prepare for it.Please help me.
Hiii supriya,u can download Idbi Assistant Manager Interview Questions "http://www.fileguru.com/apps/idbi_assistant_manager_interview_questions" from this link.
Hope u wil find useful.All the best
4th February 2011, 08:00 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Most of the questions asked in the interview are about candidates awareness about day to day functions and administration of the bank. Some questions are asked to test the personality of candidate and knowledge about banking sector. A file containing questions from previous interview is attached herewith.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IDBIAssistantManagerInterview.pdf(8.0 KB, 984 views)
4th February 2011, 09:03 PM
Irfan bashir

mostly the aptitude type questions are being asked like reasoning ,data interpretation and quantative.some times the english is also the part of the test.plz go through the various aptitude books like a p agarwaal.
5th February 2011, 12:08 PM
Rajnish743

you should prepare for apptitude from RS aggarwal firstly...they will check for basic verbal and losgical reasoning
5th February 2011, 05:33 PM
gurpreetrodger

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/exams/ExamPaper89546.aspx
u can visit here to see the exam questions
best of luck
18th February 2011, 06:09 PM
preeti meena

how to prepare for interview in IDBI Assistant Manager job.are they asking abt technical subject
19th February 2011, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

hi i m chandan kumar from samastipur bihar.i hv shortliste for pi for am post in idbi bank.i m visually handicapped by left eye it hasben since birth then what prefrences wil i get and what types of pi question
20th May 2011, 12:35 PM
Misha Mukhra

Hiiii,I am Misha Mukhra,i got selected for the Idbi Executives,can anyone tell me wat type of questions are asked in the interview???plz help me
20th May 2011, 10:41 PM
Misha Mukhra

What type of questions are asked in IDBI for the post of Executive???pplz mail me the link and reference books
3rd June 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

WHAT KIND OF QUESTIONS ARE ASKED IN JUNIOR STATISTICAL ASSISTANT INTERVIEW? HOW TO PREPARE FOR IT?
18th June 2011, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

hi what kind of questions are asked in idbi for the post of executive on contract interview
21st June 2011, 06:59 PM
manisha_pandey2011

hello, i have got selected for the interview of post of executive in idbi bank, what type of questions can be asked?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?