1st April 2013, 10:12 AM
bharathi av
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1

How to appear for AMIE section B course?

i want to know if completion of btech from rvd university secure a chance for appearing directly to AMIE section B course

22nd November 2018, 09:42 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 2,344
Default Re: How to appear for AMIE section B course?

Yes. You can get exemption in Section A subjects of AMIE and can study Section B subjects directly as you have qualification of B.Tech passed from RVDU (Janardan Rai Nagar Deemed University) which is UGC recognized university. By passing B.E/B.Tech from AMIE, You can get another additional engineering degree. For that, first you must apply for "Associate Membership (AM)". After getting AM membership, You can register for Section B subjects of AMIE. In Section B of AMIE, You will have to study 9 subjects, of which 6 are compulsory and 3 are optional.

Application Process
- Visit the official website : www.amieindia.in
- Print the application form of Associate Membership.
- Fill the form and Make a payment in form of DD for Associate Membership.
- After getting Associate Membership, Download the application form of Section B registration.
- Print the Section B registration form and Fill it carefully.
- Paste photograph and sign the application form.
- Draw a DD of Rs.3000 in favour of "The Institutions of Engineers (India)" payable at Kolkata.
- Send application along with supported documents and DD to AMIE, Kolkata.

AMIE Study Material
- If you want to get AMIE study material, You are required to make payment in advance to get it.
- You can make online payment through Net Banking or Mobile Banking.
- You can also send cheque or DD in favour of "Jyothis Academy" payable at Kottayam.

Benefit of AMIE
- You can study engineering in your spare time without disturbing your job or routine life. No requirement of regular class or attendance.
- You are eligible for competition jobs where B.E/B.Tech students can apply.
- You can apply state as well as central government jobs where B.E/B.Tech students can apply.
- You can apply for higher study course M.E/M.Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Is RVD university approved through UGC central government? Can I do M.Tech from other university through correspondence? 9 8th February 2013 12:05 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: