13th July 2013, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

How to appear for CDS exam? I have done BSc electronics

sir i want to know that i have doen bsc electronics and i want to give cds exam.

25th May 2014, 02:50 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to appear for CDS exam? I have done BSc electronics

Don't Worry I will clarify your doubts regarding the CDS Examination. I will provide full details about the CDS Examination. CDS Exam is defence service examination and it is conducted by UPSC twice in a year. CDS Exam is conducted for admission to various entries like Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officer Training Academy.

You can opt any one of the defence services in CDS Examination. To join Officer Training Academy or Military Academy, you must have qualified your degree course in any discipline. If you are completed degree course than definitely eligible to apply. Your age should between 19 years to 25 years. Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply. Unmarried Female candidates are eligible to apply for Officer Training Academy.

To join an Officer in Air Force or Naval Academy, you must have qualified your degree course in any discipline from a recognized University and must have attained the a Maths and Physics at 12th level examination. Your age should between 19 years to 24 years. Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply.
7th October 2020, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to appear for CDS exam? I have done BSc electronics

Iam electronic student in degree can i apply?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?