12th July 2012, 11:19 PM
abhishekmysore

How to appear for competitive exams related to computer science? I am doing BCA 2nd year

i am doing bca 2nd year degree wanted to appear competative exams related computer science only pls can u name me the exms

Related Questions:
  1. B.E., B.Sc, BCA or Diploma which is better to study Computer Science for 2nd PUC student?
  2. Will there be any Lateral Entry Scheme into 2nd year of BCA after completion of 3 years Diploma in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Information about CS after 12th?
  4. can I get admission in 2nd year B.Tech computer science after completing my first year BCA? Which exam should I write for admission in B.Tech 2nd year?
  5. How may I do CS after completing +2?
  6. Can I get admission in 2nd year B.Tech computer science after completing my first year BCA? Which is the exam to be written for admission in B.Tech 2nd year?
  7. Which entrance test to answer to take up computer science engineering in Christ Engineering College Bangalore?
  8. Can I do BCA or BBA after doing computer science? -- [New]
  9. Can my son become IT engineer after HSc commerce?
  10. Am I eligible for B.Sc Non Medical if done 3 years diploma in CSE?
  11. Can I study BCA if completed 12th without Computer Science? List of colleges in Kerala, scope and syllabus of BCA program?
  12. How to prepare for BSNL competitive exam? I am a 2nd year electronics and communication branch student
  13. List of competitive exams which can be given after Diploma engineering?
  14. Will I get admission for 2nd year of BCA course by attempting the Entrance Exam after completion of Diploma in Computer Technology?
  15. What shall I do after completion of PCB with 52% of marks?
  16. How to prepare for competitive exam while studying 2nd ECE? Books to be referred?
  17. Best degree courses after Diploma?
  18. After completing my diploma can I go for BCA 2nd year without answering any entrance exam?
15th July 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to appear for competitive exams related to computer science? I am doing BCA 2nd year

I WANT TO KNOW ALL THE NAME OF EXAMS THAT I CAN APPEAR AFTER GRADUATION
15th August 2012, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to appear for competitive exams related to computer science? I am doing BCA 2nd year

I m in 2nd year B.Sc.I.T. i want 2 know that is there any competitive exam related to I.T. or Computer science field that i can give during my course in B.Sc.I.T. i want detail list of all exam...as soon as possible.
29th August 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

What shall i do after completion of BCA from IGNOU with 61% of marks and persuing MCA.
31st December 2012, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

m studin in 2nd yr B.E,Computer science branch....but ma score is not so good,n even 2 bak subjects,could u plzz guide me??n tell me da other exams,or courses i shud do to support my studies...plzz guide me related 2 ol diff exams for abroad studies...
12th March 2013, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

i m bca 1st year but i am interrest in comp engineering what cousre should i do what course is availbale in market that i can do in now and which exam should i give for it to complete
17th March 2013, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

i wanna know about to compitative exams related to computer science course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?