29th April 2012, 12:30 AM
asrahulsurolia

How to appear in December executive examination? Procedure to be followed? I want to appear for B.Com in March

I Appear B.com in march 2012 and result being come in May last Week So I Want to know how to appear in dec. 2012 executive Examination and what rocedure will be follow by me kindly solve my query as soon as possible.
Thanks

29th April 2012, 03:13 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to appear in December executive examination? Procedure to be followed? I want to appear for B.Com in March

As you have already appeared B.Com. final examination so you are eligible to register for
Company Secretary Executive Course. You can register for the course anytime in a year
as the registration process remains open throughout the year but to appear the
December term examination of the Exacutive Course you should have registered for
the course on or before 31st March of the year.
The date has been passed already so you can register for June term exam of 2013 or
later exams.
To be eligible to apply for June term examination of 2013 you should register for the
course by 30th September.
The registration fee for commerce graduates is Rs. 7,000/- for the executive course.

Visit: http://www.icsi.edu/ and http://www.icsi.in/ to register for the course.
28th July 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to appear in December executive examination? Procedure to be followed? I want to appear for B.Com in March

Respected Sir
I have registered myself for dec2012 executive exams but not yet got any registed id or any registered number, so please tell me how will i know that I am registered for dec 2012 executive exams.my email [email protected]
29th August 2012, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Dear personnels I am a non commerce graduate and have registered myself for executive program previous year i.e, 2011 before 31st march;however for certain reasons couldn't appear the same year. Now I wish to appear for december exams and wish to know the full procedures to appear the dec exams..while going through the prospectus I came across that I will have to submit the postals(response sheet) for foundation modules as-well along with the modules for executive programme..please reply soon as last date for submission is 31st aug...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?