24th May 2011, 01:22 PM
ch. kusuma kumari

How to appear for SLET exam after passing M.A in Public Administration? Last date to apply for the exam and where to get the form?

Respected sir,
I am Mrs. Kusuma Kumari M.A.(Public Administration). I want to apply for SLET exam in 2011. So, please kindly give me the details of how to appear for SLET exam and what are the qualifying marks in Post Graduation to appear for SLET exam and also the age limit to appear for the exam.
When is the last date to apply for the exam and where can we get the application form.
I have done Post Graduation through correspondence.
I request you to kindly give me the details as soon as possible.
Thanking you,
Your's obediently,
(CH. KUSUMA KUMARI).

Related Questions:
  1. What is the last date to apply for SLET? What is the date of the exam in Tamilnadu?
  2. When the application form of MP SLET will be released? Detailed information and examination date of MP SLET?
  3. From where I will get application form of SLET in Tamil Nadu? Procedure to apply and last date of application?
  4. Date of SLET application form availability in Tamil Nadu? Where to buy and cost of form?
  5. What is the date of sale of examination form for NET exam?
  6. How can I apply for SLET exam? Dates for SLET exam?
  7. Exam date and syllabus of SLET exam for computer science paper -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to apply, syllabus and last date of SLET(Biochemistry) for submission?
  9. Date of exam, coaching institute and form to apply fro MP SLET exam?
  10. Date of upcoming SLET Exam? Last date to apply for this Exam? Which subjects should I choose for this Exam being a candidate having completed M.Com course?
  11. Procedure to apply and examination date of SLET?
  12. Date of Entrance Exam for Ph.D in Public Administration? When can I apply for this course?
  13. Where the application form of SLET will be distributed in Maharashtra? Examination date of Maharashtra SLET? -- [New]
  14. Eligibility and other details of SLET? When will the Tamil Nadu SLET be conducted?
  15. Syllabus of SLET exam for Computer Science? Application form details?
  16. Can I apply for SLET exam after doing M.Phil degree? What is the syllabus and date of SLET exam in Tamilnadu
  17. Last date for submission of SLET form? When next SLET will take place?
  18. SLET exam syllabus for computer science? Application form details?
5th January 2012, 12:23 PM
prabhu.a8

Default Re: How to appear for SLET exam after passing M.A in Public Administration? Last date to apply for the exam and where to get the form?

Eligibility Criteria for Tamilnadu SLET 2012 exam
• The candidates must have completed their Masters Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with 55% of marks.
• The candidates should apply for the lecture ship programme for the subjects they have done in their Post Graduation.
• The candidates who belong to SC, ST must have secured 50 % marks in their Post Graduation course.
• Final year post graduate candidates can also apply.
• No upper age limit is prescribed for appearing for the exam.

You can download the application form from the official website of the University www.b-u.ac.in.
Important Dates for (Tentative) Bharathiar University Coimbatore State Eligibility Test (SET) 2012 for Lectureship

Last date for receipt of Bharathiar University SET Application: Third Week of June, 2012
Date of Bharathiar University SET Examination: Third Week of August, 2012
28th August 2012, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to appear for SLET exam after passing M.A in Public Administration? Last date to apply for the exam and where to get the form?

What certificates will need to apply for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?