3rd March 2019, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Indian Engineering Service recruitment?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Indian Engineering Service. I would like to know about the documents which are essentially required for apply in this recruitment. Kindly tell me about the documents immediately.

8th March 2019, 08:49 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply

You would need to submit following documents to apply for the Indian Engineering Service Examination:-
1) Your valid Photo Identity proof, you can submit any of the following documents, Passport, Voter ID card, Driving License, Adhaar Card,Pan card etc.
2)If you belong to reserve categories then you would need to submit the caste certificate to claim reservation.
3) If applicable then you would need to submit Certificate of Disability.

Apart from that you would need to submit the scanned copies of your educational qualification, recent photograph and signature.

The IES mains would be conducted on 30, June, 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?