13th February 2012, 07:46 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for AIEEE Exam? How to prepare for this Exam? When will be this Exam?

have completed my twelfth class.i have not yet applied for aieee. how can i apply for aieee. how can i prepare for the exam?is there enough time for the exam?when is the exam?

8th April 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for AIEEE Exam? How to prepare for this Exam? When will be this Exam?

How can i apply for aieee? I wanna write exam. But still i don't know how to apply...
8th April 2012, 08:30 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for AIEEE Exam? How to prepare for this Exam? When will be this Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
have completed my twelfth class.i have not yet applied for aieee. how can i apply for aieee. how can i prepare for the exam?is there enough time for the exam?when is the exam?
HI!
I am sorry to say that you are can't apply for A.I.E.E.E exam because last date of submission of form is over.

If you want you can apply in A.I.E.E.E, 2013.

Engineering entrance exam generally base on the concept of physics, maths and chemistry..
So for preparation for entrance exam first read you N.C.E.R.T book..

When read N.C.E.R.T books after that you can solve the numerical from the referance book like Pradeep, Denish, Modern ABC..

After that solve previous year question paper..

GOOD LUCK!
24th May 2012, 12:28 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to apply for AIEEE Exam? How to prepare for this Exam? When will be this Exam?

Hi

I am really sorry to say that you CANNOT apply for the AIEEE 2012 as you had missed the application deadlines and also not filled the form.

AIEEE - All India Engineering Entrance Examination

This is the Entrance Examination which is conducted and organized by the CBSE every year in the month of April to select engineering aspirants for various Engineering colleges and universities across the country.

The Basic Eligibility Criteria says that you should be a minimum 12th pass in PCM subjects with at least 60% aggregate in it from a recognized school.

Also you will be granted 3 consecutive attempts so please do not worry. You have 2 attempts left next and the following year. You can apply then, if you wish to.

However also answering your question, as to what time would be enough for its preparations, I would say a minimum 6 months rigorous study is needed to get good rank in the AIEEE.

Please Click Here to visit the the AIEEE website.

The best way to prepare for the AIEEE is to follow the NCERT books as much as you can. Most of the questions come directly from it, and as many students do not take those books seriously, thus they cannot score more.

After covering them fine, you can start practicing or join some crash course as a part of your preparations.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
24th May 2012, 12:36 AM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Cool Re: How to apply for AIEEE Exam? How to prepare for this Exam? When will be this Exam?

Hello Friend,

AIEEE - All India Engineering Entrance Examination

This is the Entrance Examination which is conducted and organized by the CBSE every year in the month of April to select engineering aspirants for various Engineering colleges and universities across the country.

The Basic Eligibility Criteria says that you should be a minimum 12th pass in PCM subjects with at least 60% aggregate in it from a recognized school.

I am really sorry to say that you CANNOT apply for the AIEEE 2012 as you had missed the application deadlines and also not filled the form.

For details http://www.aieee.nic.in

Thank You!
24th June 2012, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

I passed 12tht in 2011. Mene abi tk aieee ke liye apply nahi kiya h kya me ab bi aieee ke liye apply kr skta hu.
9th August 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

when will apply to this exam... and which month...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?