22nd September 2012, 12:28 PM
D.SGROVER

How to apply for AMIE course while studying in diploma engineering with computer science

i am studed in diploma engineering with computer science.and i know how to app;y in amie course.

30th August 2017, 07:45 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for AMIE course while studying in diploma engineering with computer science

The eligibility criteria for admission in AMIE course is as below:

>>Candidates must have completed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics or diploma in engineering. Diploma in Computer science engineering candidates can apply for AMIE course.

>>There is no online application form available for admission in this course. You will have to visit regional centre and collect application form for admission. Fill in all important details and attach necessary documents required.

>>You can pay course fee in form of Demand Draft.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?