6th March 2018, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for correction of my father's name in my class 10th certificate?

My father's name in class 10th mark sheet is Rajesh Kumar Gupta but in my birth certificate it is Rajesh KUMAR Rauniyar. I passed my 10th in the year 2016. How can I apply for correction of my father's name?

31st March 2018, 11:03 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for correction of my father's name in my class 10th certificate?

Although it is to late but still you can visit the board office for required correction.

The candidates have to visit the board office along with the essential document ( which justify the required correction ).

Some of the essential documents include - Aadhar Card, D.O.B certificate etc.

31st March 2018, 11:36 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for correction of my father's name in my class 10th certificate?

To get your father's name corrected in your 10th standard certificate, you have to contact your school principal where you have pursued your 10th standard. You have to inform him about the same, fill up the application form for correction and pay the specified fee. Your application will be then forwarded to the Main board and you will get new 10th standard certificate with your father's name corrected within 3-4 weeks.

31st March 2018, 06:05 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes if you will visit the board office then your problem will be solved. Any error in the certificate due to misprinting or misinterpretation is eligible for correction.

But you have to submit the document which will justify your claim for the correction.

31st March 2018, 08:28 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Write a application letter regarding your this mistake and attach some xerox copies of documents which show correct father name. Then, submit it to the principal of the school from where you did your class 10. He will send to the educational board and if found correct, you will get your certificate with correct father name in 2-3 months.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?