27th July 2017, 11:34 AM
ravindra076

Procedure followed to make correction in fathers name in 10th certificate?

Sir/Mam, My name is Ravindra Singh. I am high school pass out from up board Allahabad 2000. In my 10th certificate, my father name is not correct. There is a spelling mistake. So how can I make a correction in it? Please help us with the details.

Regards,
Ravindra Singh

30th July 2017, 09:53 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure followed to make correction in fathers name in 10th certificate?

If you have passed 10th in 2000 then I can't understand why you have not taken initiation for correction earlier.

If you want to make correction in your certificate you must have to visit board office along with certificate ( for proof with correct details ).

So, you have to visit the Board Office in Allahabad for correction in your certificate.
30th July 2017, 10:08 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure followed to make correction in fathers name in 10th certificate?

You can write an application to your board for correct in spelling mistake of your father's name.

1. Along with application, you need to attach a document which contains correct name of your father. There is some nominal fees for issue of new 10th certificate.

2. Within a span of one month, you will receive new certificate of standard 10th from Uttar Pradesh Board of Education.
30th July 2017, 11:44 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To get your father's name corrected in your 10th standard certificate, you have to visit the school/ college where you have pursued your 10th standard and contact the school principal. Your school principal will ask you to fill the respective application form with correct details and pay the specified examination fee. Then, your request will be forwarded to the main board and you will get new 10th standard certificate with your father's name corrected in 10-15 working days.
30th July 2017, 07:36 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can correct your father name in 10th certificate. You need to follow few steps which are mentioned below.

- You need to visit the official website of the board OR
- You need to ask for the application form in your school for correction of fathers name in 10th certificate.
- After filling the application form you need attach your fathers ID proof, your school ID card, your score card.
- Submit the application form with all the required documents in your school.
- Pay the fees required for changing the fathers name in 10th certificate.
- You'll receive a new 10th certificate with the correct father name.
31st July 2017, 03:11 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Just follow the simple steps to get your father's name corrected in your 10th certificate.

>>Write an application to regional centre of your board for name correct in 10th certificate.

>>You can attach any document which contains correct name of your father with application.

Within 30-40 working days of board, you will receive your new certificate with correct name of your father.
22nd February 2019, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/mam, my name is Sukhlal Dangi. I am high school pass out of ajmer board rajasthan 2011. In my 10th marksheet my father name is not correct So how can I make a correction in it? Please help us with the details.

Regards
Sukhlal Dangi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?