1st May 2019, 09:03 PM
Satyajeeti behera

How to apply for internship at IOCL, Paradip, Odisha?

Sir, I am third year student of B.Tech (Computer Science) branch. Can I do internship at IOCL? What is the application procedure? Do they give any stipend?

15th May 2019, 07:08 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for internship at IOCL, Paradip, Odisha?

First of all, you need to get a letter from your college for the internship and then submit it along with the application to IOCL office. It will be then forwarded to head office in Mumbai and after approval from the head office you can join for internship.

It will be easily processed to get approval for an internship, if you have contacts in IOCL(Indian Oil Corporation Limited).
2nd September 2020, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

I'm the student of CET BBSR, 5th year integrated M. Sc in applied chemistry. I want to join a internship in IOCL PARADIP, so could you please help me how to apply for a internship at iocl paradip?
4th April 2022, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Iam student of Adikavi Nannayya University Rajahmundry, 3rd year Mechanical Engineering.I want to join a join internship in IOCL PARADIP, so could you please help me how to apply for a internship at iocl paradip.
20th May 2022, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

sir, I'm Aisha Mohapatra pursuing a Bsc Environmental science, 3rd year from Sri Sri university willing to do internships in iocl , paradip . kindly do the needful
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?